QuickBooks error 1334 takes place when you try to install, update, or repair the software program. It is one of the most frequent technical errors that you may experience in QuickBooks. On the occurrence of the error, you will see any of the error messages on your screen- “Error 1334. Error writing to file (file name in the end). Verify that you have access to that directory.” OR “Error 1334. The file cannot be installed. Insert the QuickBooks CD and try to install it again.” In this blog, we will throw the light on the perplexing QuickBooks error 1334, its possible causes, and some effective troubleshooting solutions.
Wondering how to reach out to professional aid for the resolution of QuickBooks Desktop error 1334? Don’t over-think it! Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.417.5147 to get relevant help
Why Do I See QuickBooks Error Message 1334?
There can be multitudinous reasons behind the QuickBooks error 1334 that are listed below-
- A partial or corrupt installation of the software or update can give rise to QuickBooks error code 1334
- An accidental deletion of the QuickBooks related file by a program can cause the technical nuisance
- A virus or malware infection can cause an obstruction in installing, updating or launching the application
- An incomplete or corrupted download of the QuickBooks file or update can be erroneous
- Corrupted or missing .NET Framework
- A corruption in the registry file can evoke the error code: 1334
How to Resolve Intuit QB error code 1334?
After getting aware of the possible reasons behind the error, we can proceed further with the troubleshooting solutions. Follow the steps in their given-sequence for the maximum efficiency-
Method 1: When the error occurs while launching or opening the application
When the error arise while opening the QuickBooks, then you need to open QuickBooks company file to resolve this Quickbooks Error.
- Look for the QuickBooks company file having extension .qbw
- Now that you have a file with extension .qbw, double click to open the file
Method 2: When the QuickBooks Pro error 1334 occurs while updating or repairing the software
In this scenario, you need to re-install the application using Clean Install Tool. For this, you need to uninstall QuickBooks in the first place. Uninstalling the program helps in the deletion of the company file by all means. Now you can get all the new updates for QuickBooks. This is an effective way to resolve QuickBooks error 1334. Despite that, if the error persists, then you need to move further with the next solution.
Method 3: When the error takes place during the installation of the QuickBooks
When you see QuickBooks error message code 1334 in the middle of the installation of the software, then you need to repair and re-install Microsoft.NET Framework. Furthermore, you have to run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool that will identify and fix all the installation errors. Try to install QuickBooks again after applying the solution and see if the error is resolved.
Method 4: Advanced solution to resolve QuickBooks installation error 1334
When nothing works, follow the advanced solution for the error resolution and determine the result-
- Start your system and login as an administrator with the accurate login credentials
- Now select Accessories and Programs, & System Tools, then select Restore.
- Select Restore my PC with an earlier date in the new window and then hit Next to proceed further
- Select a restoration point list and then tap Next
- Now you will see a verification screen where you have to choose the latest system restore date and click Next
- Wait for the repair to finish and then Restart your computer
Method 5. Try to Update QuickBooks in Safe Mode
- Foremost, tap on the Windows key and write “MSconfig” in the search box.
- Click on Boot tab and then Safe Boot.
- Next, select Network and click OK.
- Click Restart to start the system in Safe Mode.
- Now, open QuickBooks and download its latest update.
Once done, switch back to the normal mode.
After following all these steps, you can expect the fixation of QuickBooks error 1334. But in case if the error message continues to trouble you and hampering your work-flow, then you can ask a certified professional to get it done for you. Our QuickBooks error customer support number 1.800.417.5147 can connect you with an adept professional for the resolution these type of errors.