QuickBooks error C 343 arrives when you try to access QuickBooks company files but see an error message instead of the company file. An outdated version of the QuickBooks Desktop is one of the most apparent reasons for this error code to occur. However, several other reasons may also trigger this QuickBooks error code while accessing the company file. When the error occurs, QuickBooks stop responding. This blog is a deliberate effort to enlighten you with the causes along with some of the most preferred troubleshooting solutions to eliminate the error.
Can’t proceed with your accounting tasks due to QuickBooks import error C 343? Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 for immediate help
What Are the Feasible Reasons Behind QuickBooks Unexpected Error C 343?
QuickBooks error C 343 can occur due to various possible reasons you may see in the below-given list-
- Possible damage in MSXML services (.dll) file may evoke QuickBooks Desktop error C 343 as these files contain program code, resources, and data essential for applications or Web browser extensions
- If you have not updated your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest available maintenance release, it gets prone to the error code
- The Anomalous behavior of QuickBooks needs the re-registration of the files. The unregistered files may also lead to QuickBooks company file error.
Note: You can check for the latest version released on the Product Information Window by pressing F2 on your keyboard.
These are some of the main causes of QuickBooks error C = 343 that needs to be suppressed in order to resolve the error.
How To Resolve/ Fix/ Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code C 343?
An outdated version of QuickBooks is one of the main reasons behind this QuickBooks error message to appear on your screen. To fix this, you need to update the software to the latest patch. Once the update process is finished, you need to re-open QuickBooks. This solution alone may resolve the QuickBooks Company file access error. If not, try the next solution.
It is easy to integrate MSXML.Dll files with QuickBooks; however, the steps are different for the 32-bit framework and 64-bit framework.
Steps for 32-bit framework:
- Press Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open the Run command box
- Type Regsvr32 MSXML.dll in the search box and then click OK
- Now you will see a prompt on the screen Succeed confirming the Successfully registered status.
- Now you can re-start the software to check the status of QuickBooks error message code C 343
Steps for 64-bit framework:
- Open Run Command Window and enter cmd in the search area
- Hit Enter
- Now in the Command, enter Regsvr 32 MSXML3.dll and then click Enter
- Again, fill the box with the text Regsvr 32 MSXML4.dll
- Hit Enter and the registration for both the .dll files is successful
- In the end, you need to Re-start QuickBooks
No luck so far! Try next troubleshooting solution-
To accomplish the task, follow the below-listed steps-
- On the download page of Microsoft core XML file, find and download the file on your system.
- Once the installation of the file is finished, double-click on MSXML files and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen
- Restart QuickBooks in the end
If error C 343 in QuickBooks persists, then you need to follow the next solution.
Opening QuickBooks in Safe mode in the Windows Operating System requires lesser drivers. Only essential drivers are active in running the application. When the application stops responding due to this same QuickBooks error code, it can be an effective solution for the error troubleshooting.
If none of the above-listed solutions work, then you may also utilize some powerful tools of the application such as QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, and QuickBooks Clean Install tool for the error resolution. For any kind of assistance running the tools, you may immediately contact us at our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.579.9430. You may also get hassle-free assistance until the QuickBooks error C 343 is fixed.