QuickBooks error 1935 is a technical error code that occurs while installing Microsoft .NET Framework or QuickBooks. .NET Framework is an essential component required for the smooth operations of the QuickBooks software. If your installed system shuts down while having an active program running, then also you can face error in 1935. There can be several reasons for this error that can evoke the technical issues in your business accounting and delay the process. This blog converses about the various causes of the error code 1935 and its possible troubleshooting solutions. Let’s explore!
Stuck with QuickBooks installation error 1935 and finding no way out? Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.417.5147 for instant help from QB experts
QuickBooks Error Code 1935 : What Does It Signify?
You may receive QuickBooks error message 1935 while installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework in either of these forms-
- QuickBooks error 1935 has occurred as the setup requires .NET Framework
- The error has occurred during the installation of the assembly
There can be multi-pronged reasons behind the error to take place, hampering your accounting process. You can fix the error when you are aware of the possible causes. Let’s check out-
What Triggers the Install Error 1935 in QuickBooks?
When QuickBooks error 1935 message flashes in the middle of the QuickBooks Desktop or .NET Framework installation, these can be the possible causes-
- When Microsoft .NET Framework is unavailable for the installation where it should not be involved in installing other applications.
- QuickBooks installation can also be prevented by your Internet security apps such as Antivirus or Antispyware.
- These applications perceive the installation file as a security threat.
- The other possible conditions for the inefficiency of .NET Framework can be a damaged, corrupt, or outdated version.
- A corrupt download of the QuickBooks software can also give rise to the QuickBooks install error 1935.
How to Fix Intuit QB Error Message Code 1935?
Before Starting you move further, try to re-install QuickBooks after disabling your Internet security applications.
Solution 1: Start with Updating Microsoft .NET Framework
An outdated .NET Framework installed on your computer can be one of the possible reasons for the QuickBooks error 1935, so performing this solution can be helpful-
- Visit the legit website of the Microsoft
- Find the update option and make the proper selections to update Framework to the latest version 4.0
- Now, restart the system
Solution 2: Try Out QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Diagnostic tool is helpful when any error in the installation of the QuickBooks Desktop occurs. To make it work-
- Install the QB Diagnostic tool on your system
- Run the tool to do its job
- Click fix the identified problems in the installation
- Restart the system and download the QuickBooks again
Solution 3: Repair Your Existing Version Of .NET Framework
To rectify the QB error code message 1935, you can repair your current .NET Framework if it is damaged or corrupt. To finish the task-
- Go to the official website of the Intuit and download the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- Run the tool so that it can identify and fix the erroneous issues.
- Now restart your computer.
Solution 4: Uninstall Your Security Software
If the QuickBooks error 1935 is caused due to your security software, then uninstalling it can resolve the issue. Here we go-
- Remove or uninstall the security software that you are using against security threats
- Try to install your QuickBooks Desktop after disabling the software
- If the install completes successfully, then restart your computer and enable your security software again.
Solution 5: Install QuickBooks In Selective Startup Mode
If none of the above-given solutions fail to resolve the QuickBooks error 1935, then activate the Selective Startup Mode.
- Type Windows+R simultaneously and enter MSConfig in the run-box when it appears
- Press Enter
- From under the General tab, select Load System Services and then Selective Startup.
- Make the appropriate selections to enable the Selective Startup mode.
- When the installation completes successfully, reset your system back to its normal configuration by turning off the mode.
You can try the above-given solutions one after the other to resolve the QuickBooks error 1935. However, this trial and error method can cost your crucial time. The troubleshooting steps may also involve technical hiccups when it is not comprehensive. However, you always have the option to contact our 24×7 QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.417.5147. Get the error 1935 resolved from qualified professionals.