QuickBooks error 80029c4a Encountered and don’t know how to deal with it? Go through this blog until the end, and you will find yourself in a position to understand and resolve this technical annoyance on your own. QuickBooks is a highly acclaimed accounting software among the business owners and accountants for offering robust features and functions to the users. It helps you to record your financial transactions such as income, expenses, sales, inventory, payroll, and various others. On the other side, technical glitches are an inevitable part of the QuickBooks experience. One such issue is Error 80029c4a in QuickBooks that can hamper your business accounting process when crops up. Let’s Discuss in details!
Want to connect with a qualified professional concerning QuickBooks Error 80029c4a? Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 for hassle-free assistance.
What Is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
There was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with the company file. If you encounter this error message in QuickBooks, it depicts that this error code has occurred in QuickBooks.
Description: Error loading type library/DLL
QB error 80029c4a is a rare technical glitch in the application. Sometimes, a simple computer restart can fix this error. Error 80029c4a in QuickBooks can harm your software in several ways. When you know how the error has occurred, it becomes easy for you to conquer the problem.
Possible reasons behind error code 80029c4a in QuickBooks:
Try to track which one of the below-listed reason has caused this error. This will help you in troubleshooting.
- Corrupt QuickBooks application download may lead to QuickBooks error 80029c4a
- Inappropriately installed QuickBooks application software
- Corrupted Windows registry entry
- Infection caused due to Virus or Malware
- Accidental deletion of QuickBooks Desktop files by the program
How to identify that error 80029c4a has occurred in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks error 80029c4a gives indications when it takes place, and you can identify it by the below-listed symptoms-
- When you see this error code on your screen
- The error comes into sight and crashes the running program window
- Frequent crashes of the system with QuickBooks error 80029c4a Loading type Library/DLL
- Sluggish response of the Windows on the keyboard and mouse inputs
- Computer freezes every now and then
- This QuickBooks unexpected error code may also arise during the installation of the program
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
Are you annoyed with error Code 80029c4a in your QuickBooks Desktop? Follow the below-listed solutions and get ensured that the error is resolved.
Solution 1: Update Your Antivirus/ Security Software
- Go to your antivirus program and right-click on its icon to open it
- Click the Update button
- Now click the application icon and follow on-screen prompts to update the software to the latest release
- Add component exceptions according to the “User Manual.”
- Reopen your security software and check if this same error code is still exists in QuickBooks
Solution 2: Check Quarantined Files of Your Antivirus Program
- Navigate to quarantine folder from your antivirus dashboard
- Check for those files that have been quarantined from QuickBooks installation directory
- Delete any QuickBooks file and restart QuickBooks Desktop again and check if the QB error code is still appearing.
Try to next solution if error not resolved.
Solution 3: Perform a Windows Repair of QuickBooks
- Before you start, Close QuickBooks
- Now tap on the Windows button
- From Control panel, click Uninstall or Change program
- In the program list choose QuickBooks
- Now select Uninstall/Change option
- In QuickBooks Installation Window click Next
- Tap Next and select radio button for repair
- Press Repair Button and then click on Finish.
- Reboot your system and Open QuickBooks to verify.
if error still pursing go to next solution to fix.
Solution 4: Run Reboot.bat
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop program
- Now, go to “Reboot.bat” and open it
- Right-click on QuickBooks Desktop icon and select Properties from the menu
Select Open file location
- Choose Reboot.bat file and RUN the utility as ADMINISTRATOR to resolve QuickBooks error 80029c4a.
Solution 5: Utilize QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Utilize QuickBooks Clean Install Tool to re-install QuickBooks Desktop application
- Now update QuickBooks to the latest maintenance release
- In QuickBooks File menu, tap Close Company or Logoff. (do it for every file that is open)
- Tap File and then click on Exit
- Now Run as Administrator and confirm No Company Open to proceed further
- Navigate to the Help menu and select Update QuickBooks option
- In the Options tap on Mark All button and click on Save
- After following the above-listed series of action, click Update Now
- Reset Update and then choose Get Updates
- Wait for the update, and you will see a popup on your screen confirming that update is complete.
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop and reopen it.
- Click Yes on Install update popup
- After that, Restart your computer.
now you can check error resolve or not. if now also facing same problem go to next solution to fix.
Solution 6: By Downloading and Accessing QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks File doctor can help you fix almost any error in QuickBooks including “80029c4a QuickBooks”.
- Install QuickBooks Tool Hub and then navigate to the Tool Hub download page by pressing the QuickBooks Tool Hub option under the Help tab in QuickBooks and move on to the next step.
- Navigate to the downloads of your desktop and double-click the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to start the download.
- Abide by the steps displayed on the screen of your computer to complete the download process and then move further.
- Double-click the shortcut icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer to run the application.
- Navigate to the Company File Issues Tab and choose QuickBooks File Doctor to start the process.
- Press the Browse option, find your company file, choose the company file, and hit open, and you are good to move on to the next step.
- Choose Both file damage and network connectivity option to move on to the next step.
- If an administrator password is required by the application, then enter the password and press Next.
- Choose HOST/server if you are performing the troubleshooting on the server; otherwise, choose Workstation and then move on to the last step.
- The application will start fixing the company file now, along with network errors, and once the process is done, restart the QuickBooks application and confirm whether the repairs are completed and you have successfully eliminated “QuickBooks error 80029c4a can’t load dynamic link library” error message.
Solution 7: By Updating the Device Drivers
Try to rectify the issue by updating the device driver.
- Search for Device Manager from the start tab on the home screen.
- Select this option and see all the drivers individually.
- Right-click each driver and select the Update option for manual updating.
- Complete this process by finishing the updates for all drivers and, to implement the changes, reboot the system.
By following the above-described solutions, you can resolve QuickBooks error 80029c4a. On having any doubt, contact our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.579.9430 and get step-by-step troubleshooting assistance.
QuickBooks error message 80029c4a can appear on your screen because of several reasons and one such reason is the corruption in the company file. QuickBooks File Doctor is specifically designed to tackle errors and issues in the company file and thus running QuickBooks File Doctor can resolve QuickBooks 80029c4a error.
You must first wait for a few minutes to see if your system starts responding back after getting the “QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component 80029c4a” error message and if your system is still frozen, you can try restarting to fix the issue.
If you are getting an error message that reads “80029c4a error loading type library/dll” while installing QuickBooks Desktop, you must immediately run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool that you can find in QuickBooks Tool Hub. QB Install Diagnostic tool is specifically designed to tackle issues that erupt while installing QuickBooks Desktop.