QuickBooks condense data error takes place when you try to condense large files. QuickBooks company file size increases gradually and starts hampering the performance of the program. To maintain the optimum performance of the QuickBooks application, Intuit has bestowed its users with QuickBooks Condense Data Utility, also referred to as Condense Repair Tool. While trying to archive the data file, you may see this error message on the screen- “QuickBooks encountered a system error when trying to archive your data file.
QuickBooks will not condense your data file.” QuickBooks condense data error can be promoted due to various technical reasons. The resolution of this error requires a thorough knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and Windows Operating System. Read this blog until the end to understand the condense data error in QuickBooks and its troubleshooting procedures.
Facing error while condensing data in QuickBooks? Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 to get the issue resolved from QB professionals having vast experience in troubleshooting complex technical glitches
What Are The Different Types Of QuickBooks Desktop Condense Data Errors?
There are various instances of QuickBooks condense data errors you may face while condensing QuickBooks files that have grown too large over time. Check the below-given list-
- An error occurs in the middle of the condense process and the file you were condensing gets restored to its original state
- Error 8007000e: You may not be able to initiate the condense process due to the lack of proper storage spaces required by the QuickBooks Condense Data utility
- QuickBooks will not condense your data file as it has encountered a system error
- When you don’t have the 395744870 bytes of free hard disk space, QuickBooks condense data error takes place.
- You may face error while condensing data file in QuickBooks when not able to run QuickBooks Clean Up Company Data Utility
Several reasons may bring forth the QuickBooks Condense Data Failure while trying to archive the data files. Below is the list of some common reasons that can evoke condense data error in QuickBooks-
- Possible damage or corruption in the company file, sometimes severe enough to cause the data loss
- A damaged QuickBooks log file is also an apparent reason for QuickBooks Condense Data Failure
- If any of the QuickBooks applications or condense data utility is not updated, condense data repair error may take place
- Lack of the proper system storage required by QuickBooks condense data utility
- The company file is located on the other computer in a multi-user environment
How do I rid of the QuickBooks Condense data utility error?
When a QuickBooks company file gets too large, you start thinking how do I compress a large QuickBooks file after condensing error. The Below-given procedures may help you to resolve the Condense Data error.
QuickBooks File Doctor is a useful tool Intuit has bestowed its users to repair various types of data and file corruption issues, network issues, and Windows problems.
- Close QuickBooks application
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub and follow on-screen instructions to install it.
- On your Windows Desktop, double-click and open the Tool Hub
- Run QuickBooks File Doctor from within Tool Hub and wait for it to scan and fix the company file damages and corruption.
- The time required to finish this procedure depends upon the size of the company file
If the Unable to Condense Data in QB persists, then perform the next solution.
QBWin.log file contains some important information that helps you to determine the cause of certain errors in the QuickBooks Desktop company file. You can navigate the QBWin.log file located in the QuickBooks installation folder to find the error and type of error in the text. On finding the error making you unable to condense data in QuickBooks, fix it and try to condense your company data once again. If the error continues, follow the next procedure.
To rename your QuickBooks.log file, follow these steps-
- Open the QuickBooks folder containing QBWin.log file present from within the C Drive.
- Right-click the file and select Rename
- Now add .OLD at the end of the file name (i.e., QBWin.log.old) and save the changes.
Still Unable To Condense QuickBooks Company File!
Dial our QuickBooks error support phone number1.800.579.9430 to get swift assistance in resolving the error running QuickBooks Desktop condense data utility. Explain the symptoms of QuickBooks condense data failure, which you are experiencing. A dedicated professional will start working with the error in a minute’s notice and fix Unable to Condense Data in QB within a restricted time.