QuickBooks is a cutting-edge accounting tool that enables users to print paychecks, pay stubs, forms, and various other documents from within the application. However, you may get QuickBooks printing checks problems due to multifaceted technical issues. While trying to print within QuickBooks, sometimes you may not see them, or the paychecks are visible, but you can not print them. There are several reasons that can bring forth QuickBooks printing problems. This post is a deliberate effort to help users with printing paycheck problems from within QuickBooks.
The Quickbooks report can’t fit on the printed page? Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 to get help from QB experts for all the print-related issues in the application
What Are The Possible Reasons Behind QuickBooks Printer Won’t Open Problem?
QuickBooks printing checks problems can be triggered due to the below-given reasons:
- The missing XPS printer driver can give rise to QuickBooks won’t print issue.
- When QuickBooks print command routes to null
- QuickBooks freezes while saving a PDF for syncing issues
- QuickBooks printer setup not opening issue can also be triggered due to a missing QuickBooks PDF component.
- When QuickBooks is unable to connect with the printer
- Some common computer-related printing problems can also prevent you from printing paychecks in QuickBooks.
Things To Consider Before You Troubleshoot “Unable To Print QuickBooks Checks” Error?
Before you start the troubleshooting procedure for QuickBooks printing checks problems, you need to consider the below-given points cautiously:
- Make sure that the QuickBooks is updated to the latest maintenance release.
- The printer software is installed, and your computer is connected to the printer.
- If you are getting a specific QuickBooks printing problem error message, get in touch with our certified experts by dialing our QuickBooks error support number (855)-526-5749.
How To Resolve Check Printing Issues In QuickBooks?
Solution 1: Check Your Printer
In the first place, you need to check if the printer is working fine or not. You can try to print outside QuickBooks using Notepad. Follow the below-given steps:
- Click Start icon on your Desktop and browse Notepad
- Enter some text on the Notepad and then choose File, then Print.
- Select your printer and then select Print.
- If the printer is not fine, then you need to jump to the next solution for resolving QuickBooks printing checks problems.
Solution 2: Resolve Printer Issues
Sometimes, you may experience QuickBooks printing checks problems due to various printer issues, be it big or small.
- Close your computer and printer in the first place
- Ensure that the paper is properly placed in the tray and there is no jam or obstruction
- Unplug and plug the interface cables from the computer and the printer side to ensure that the connection is intact
- Restart your computer and printer
- From the Windows Control Panel, select printer
- Next, select Use Printer Online to ensure that it can print online.
- Cancel the existing print queue by double-clicking on the respective printer
- Print a Windows Test Page to check if the computer and printer both working together fine or not.
If the printer is not printing properly, you need to connect it to a different computer and install the updated printer driver from the manufacturer’s legit website.
Solution 3: Utilize QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool
QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool can help users to resolve common QuickBooks printing problems. To use this tool, follow the below-given steps:
- Go to “www.Intuit.com” and download the QuickBooks PDF repair tool.
- Now save the installation file to a suitable location.
- Next, you need to install QuickBooks Print Repair Tool.
- Once the installation is finished, run the tool to resolve QuickBooks printing checks problems.
The solutions explained in this post can help you in resolving check printing problems in Mac. However, if you feel the requirement of talking to a certified QuickBooks professional, give us a call on our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 and connect to our expert immediately. Get rid of your QuickBooks printing checks problems and run your business payroll efficiently with our friendly troubleshooting assistance.