QuickBooks Desktop restricts users with the location, while QuickBooks Online being hosted online gives the users the freedom to work from anywhere. Another perk of the online version is reducing the errors in the traditional desktop version of QuickBooks. Yet, for one reason or other, an uncommon QuickBooks Error 32101 has been reported by users that displays a message:
Something’s not quite right. Unexpected problem: -32101
Not much is known, but our experts have studied it in detail and formed this article.
Comprehend how to fix the uncommon error 32101 manually or call our expert team on +1 800-579-9430 for a personalized solution. Because every error is different and so will be its solution.
For the rest, try following the instructions below, and if they do not help to deal with QuickBooks Error 32101, you can call us on the number above
Best ways out of unexpected problem -32101 in QuickBooks
Given below are three solutions to fix unexpected problem -32101 in QuickBooks. But you must follow the process as listed; else, you will lose the critical accounting data or corrupt the files unwantedly.
Let us look at various shortcuts to open the private window/incognito tab for different browsers. This solution is a traditional method to get rid of QuickBooks Error 32101.
- If your default browser is Firefox or Internet Explorer: Use Ctrl + Shift + P keys to open the incognito window.
- If your default browser is Chrome, Press the keys Ctrl + Shift + N to shift to the incognito tab.
- For Safari users, the shortcut to access QuickBooks in the private window is by using Command + Shift + N keys together.
The basic requirements of QuickBooks regarding the internet speed, the web and mobile browser, and operating system depend upon your system.
Our support team lists down the minimum requirements for optimal QuickBooks Online performance:
Operating systems and internet speeds Requirements
Look for your operating system version, and if it does not meet the requirements below for Windows or Mac, it could be leading to QuickBooks Error 32101
- Requirement for Windows PC: Windows OS 10, Intel Core i5, or comparable processor (2015 or newer). At least 4 GB of RAM.
- Requirement for Mac: Operating System X “High Sierra” 10.13 or newer.
- Internet Speed: 3 Mbps or higher.
Minimum operating systems and internet speeds requirement
QuickBooks for efficient working requires the following minimum systems and internet speeds:
- Windows PC: Windows 10, Intel Core i3, or a comparable (2013 or newer) processor with at least 2 GB of RAM.
- Mac: OS X El Capitan 10.11 or newer.
- Internet connection: 1.5 Mbps.
Web browsers supported by QuickBooks
Listed below are the browsers that are good to go for both web and mobile devices:
- Google Chrome: version 78 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox: version 76 or newer. Note: The Firefox PDF plugin is also needed to preview and print forms on Mac Operating System.
- Microsoft Edge: version 75 or newer
- Safari: version 12 or newer (applies only to Mac)
- Opera: version 68 or newer
- Samsung: version 10 or newer
As a general rule of thumb, QuickBooks will be supporting the present and last two versions of browsers. Anything older can cause Unexpected Error 32102.
Whenever you load any website on your browser, the browser’s cache stores data on your system to load websites faster the next time, but with the cache data piling up, it can cause errors such as unexpected QuickBooks Error 32101.
Based on your web browser, follow the steps below to clear the browser’s cache.
If you have Firefox as the default web browser:
- Go to the Menu bar and click on Firefox.
- Then choose Preferences.
- Pick the Privacy & Security panel.
- Move to the Cookies and Site Data section and press the Clear Data option.
- You will see a checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data. Click on it to remove it.
- Ensure Cached Web Content is check-marked and press the Clear button.
- Finally, shut down the page title about: preferences and the above changes will be saved.
For Google Chrome users:
- Open Google Chrome Web browser.
- Press the option that says More.
- Click on More tools and then on Clear browsing data.
- Now, from the top, select the time range. If you wish to delete everything, click on All time.
- Check the boxes that follow the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files option.
- With Clear data, you will get rid of the collected Chrome cache.
Clear your browser cache in Safari on Mac:
- Open the Safari browser on Mac.
- Click on the Safari option on the top tab and select Preferences.
- Move to the Privacy tab and choose Manage Website Data.
- Use the option to Remove All to get rid of all website data from Safari.
Clear Microsoft Edge Cookies:
Here’s how to clear your browser cache in the Microsoft Edge web browser:
- Navigate to Settings and select More in the Microsoft edge.
- Click on the Settings icon and then the Privacy, Search, and Services option.
- Beneath the Clear browsing data option, you must choose what to clear.
- Use the Time range drop-down menu to select the time frame for cache removal.
- Next, select the data types that you wish to remove. For instance, browsing history, cookies, passwords, and form-fill data.
- After the above selection, click on Clear now.
Still Facing QuickBooks Error 32101
While the article discusses some sure-shot ways to fix QuickBooks Error 32101, at times, they aren’t enough because the error may root for an unknown reason. In such a case, it is wise to let experts handle the situation, and you can get help from experts’ team by calling on +1 800-579-9430.
Read more :- Reconcile Bank Account in QuickBooks with Easy Steps