In QuickBooks, you can create an accountant’s copy of your company file and share your financial records with your bookkeeper. When the error occurs, QuickBooks fails to show the bookkeeper’s progression when sending out changes from a qba. The error occurs when sending out changes from an accountant’s copy of the QuickBooks company file that gives an error message “QuickBooks unable to display Accountant’s changes”. There are several reasons due to which QuickBooks can’t show the bookkeeper’s progression you can find and fix in this article. Let’s proceed!
If QuickBooks fails to reflect the bookkeeper’s progression, then give us a call on our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.417.5147 and get immediate help
Possible Reasons Behind QuickBooks Accountant’s Copy File Error
The QuickBooks error message “Warning: There was a problem sending the changes to the accountant’s copy file transfer server” can come into sight due to the below-given reason:
- You may receive the error while sending files to the accountant
- Error when you try to display accountant’s changes
How To Eliminate QuickBooks Accountants Changes Pending Issue?
In the first place, make sure that Internet Explorer is your default browser for QuickBooks. Now follow the below-stated solutions to get the error resolved with absolute ease.
Solution 1: Delete Temporary Internet Files From IE
Delete the temporary files of Internet Explorer regardless, how frequently you use it. Follow the below-given steps:
- Open Internet Explorer web browser to start the procedure
- Now click Tools menu/Gear icon
- If you are not able to locate Tools menu, press Alt key
- Next, select Internet Options
- In the General tab, press select Delete
- Make sure that the checkbox for Temporary Internet Files is marked and click Delete
If the error message says, “We had a problem sending your file to the Intuit Server,” even after performing this solution, then move to the next procedure.
Solution 2: Edit Accounts In chart Of Accounts
To edit the accounts in Chart of Accounts, follow the below-described steps:
- From within List menu, open Chart of Accounts
- Now right-click on an account and then choose Edit Account
- Make the required changes in the account and then click Save and Close to finish the task
If the QuickBooks accountant copy not working issue persists, try the next solution.
Solution 3: Re-create the Accountant’s Copy
To re-create the Accountant’s copy:
- First of all, you need to remove the Accountant’s Copy Restriction
- Now re-create the Accountant’s copy
- From the File menu, choose Send Company File
- Next, select Accountant’s Copy and then Client Activities
- To proceed further, you need to select Send Accountant/Save File
- Re-enter the changes and check if you are able to re-send the accountant’s copy to the client.
If “QuickBooks unable to display accountant’s changes” issue continues to trouble you, move to the next solution.
Solution 4: Update QuickBooks To The Latest Release
In none of the above-explained solutions can fix the QuickBooks Accountants copy error, then check if the updating the application can resolve the problem.
- From the Help menu, select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now go to the Update Now tab, and mark the checkbox for Reset Update to clear all previous update downloads.
- Next, select Get Updates to start the download process
- Wait until the download finished, and then restart QuickBooks
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to install the new release.
The troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article can help you in the error resolution. However, there is a round the clock technical assistance available for you in the hour of the need. Dial our QuickBooks error support helpline number 1.800.417.5147 and get “QuickBooks Unable To Display Accountant’s Changes” issue fixed immediately.