QuickBooks enables users to send their transactions, invoices, and reports using Webmail or Outlook. These email manager applications can integrate with the QuickBooks to provide the program with the email functionality. Once you are done with QuickBooks email setup, it becomes easy to share your financial data with the accounting personnel or ProAdvisors. Here, we will discuss how to set up email service with QuickBooks Desktop for better and to bless your business with better-shared data access.
Are you annoyed with QuickBooks setup email difficulties? Dial our QuickBooks support number 1.800.579.9430 to discuss the error with an expert
How to Connect Your Email to QuickBooks Desktop?
Emailing invoices, reports and various other functions can be integrated with the QuickBooks, after checking the compatibility between the cross-platforms of an email manager and accounting management software.
Set Up Outlook To Work With QuickBooks Desktop:
During the QuickBooks setup email process, you need to make a new email profile in Outlook. However, if you already have an account with an email service, you can proceed to the next step. Before getting started, you need to gather all the essential data from your Internet service provider as given-below:
- User name & Password
- Incoming and Outgoing email server address
- Incoming email server type
Steps To Set Up Outlook:
To get QuickBooks email setup done for Outlook, follow the below-given steps:
- Launch QuickBooks and go to the Edit menu
- Select Preferences and then click Send Forms
- Select Outlook as your preference to send emails and then hit OK
Set Up Webmail To Work With QuickBooks Desktop:
Secure Webmail encrypts emails and attachments to secure your confidential data and can be integrated with the newer versions of the QuickBooks. You can access this emailing service by linking the Intuit account to your Webmail account. Once linked, you can use secure Webmail to send emails to your customers without needing to enter the password every time while sending an email.
What Versions of QuickBooks Can Be Configured To Work with Secure Webmail?
- QuickBooks Desktop 2020 and 2019: These versions of the QuickBooks Desktop can be integrated with the Gmail, Yahoo mail, Windows mail, Hotmail, AOL, and plain text version in Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client.
- QuickBooks Desktop 2018: Gmail or Hotmail/Live email service can be configured with the QuickBooks 2018 to send and receive email from within the QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Desktop 2017 R5 or Newer Versions: You can set up Gmail service in QuickBooks Desktop 2017 or older version of the software.
Points To Consider Before Setting Secure Webmail With QuickBooks?
If you are planning to set up secure Webmail in QuickBooks Desktop, make sure that the password created should be very strong. A strong password means easy to remember but hard to guess or break. If you are working in a multi-user environment, you will need to sign-in to your Webmail.
Steps To Set Up Secure Webmail:
- Open QuickBooks and from the Edit menu, select Preferences
- Now select Send Forms
- Next, you need to select Webmail and then Add
- Select your email service from the drop-down list and then type your email address
- Checkmark the box against Use Enhanced Security option and then hit OK
- Now sign-in to your Intuit account when prompted
Steps To Set Up Regular Webmail With QuickBooks:
If you want to perform the QuickBooks email setup process for regular email, then follow the below-given steps:
- Launch QuickBooks application and from the Edit menu, select Preferences
- Now select Send Forms
- Next thing you need to do is select WebMail and then Add
- Enter the required information in the Add Email Info area and select OK
- Select OK to save the changes you have made
The procedures explained in this post can help you with QuickBooks email setup. However, if you are still not sure how to set up and configure email services in QuickBooks, then give us a call at our QuickBooks support phone number 1.800.579.9430. Our experienced professionals will guide you with the steps involved in QuickBooks setup email process.