Do you know what issues can be resolved using the QuickBooks Refresher tool? Read this blog until the end to get your answer. QuickBooks is one of the most trusted accounting software among small and mid-sized businesses. It has many powerful features that can help you optimize your business accounting process. You can track your income & expenses and keep track of your day-to-day transactions. Contrarily, technical issues are an integral part of QuickBooks experience, and while using the application, you may face one. Worry not! Intuit has provided QuickBooks users with many powerful tools and utilities to conquer numerous technical errors. QB refresher is an essential tool in QuickBooks that can fix a wide array of technical issues.
In this blog, we will discuss how to use QuickBooks Refresher tool? In case you want to know more about the utility, dial our QuickBooks error support helpline number 1.800.417.5147
What Is Refresher Tool In QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Desktop Refresher tool ends all the processes running in the background of the QuickBooks and performs a mini repair procedure on your accounting software.
Refreshing devices always helps, and so QuickBooks has a dedicated refresher tool for itself. QuickBooks Refresher can fix various technical issues in the application such as-
- QuickBooks freezes when opening or not responding
- The application gets closed within a few seconds of opening
- Sluggish performance of the QuickBooks Desktop
- A variety of 6XXX error codes such as 6123, 0 can be resolved using QB Refresher tool
- Installation errors caused due to errors in QB Desktop can also be addressed by QB Refresher tool
How Does Refresher Tool Works?
While using various processes in the QuickBooks together, the performance of the application gets sluggish. Moreover, multiple programs running in the background can cause QuickBooks to stop working or freeze. QuickBooks Refresher tool terminates all the Windows background programs and performs a small repair in the QuickBooks to keep its performance intact. It takes only a few clicks to run QB Desktop Refresher to repair minor faults. It does not alter the company files in any manner.
If you have any issues related to the QuickBooks company file, then you can utilize the QuickBooks File Doctor. For any help concerning this tool, you can contact our QuickBooks error support number (855)-526-5749
How to Download and Use QuickBooks Refresher Tool?
If you are not aware of how to fix QB issues using QB refresher utility, then follow the below-listed steps:
- Close all the versions of QuickBooks Desktop running on your system
- Download QuickBooks Refresher Tool by clicking here. Wait for the time the refresher tool takes to get downloaded.
- Once done, save the file to a location where you can easily open it (typically Desktop)
- Run QB Refresher Tool and reopen QuickBooks to check if the problem is fixed.
Follow the steps carefully and try to use the QB Refresher tool to fix the described technical issues in the blog. For any technical unease, you can contact our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.417.5147 and get all your doubts answered by qualified professionals.