QuickBooks is well-reputed accounting software used by business owners, accountants, and CPAs worldwide. With this accounting software, you can track your income & expenses, manage bills, run payroll, and automate your accounting tasks. To keep the functions running, Intuit has bestowed QuickBooks users with various powerful tools and utilities. With these tools, you can fix any abnormal behavior of the program or performance issues in the QuickBooks. QuickBooks PDF repair tool is one such tool used to resolve various print issues.
There can be various possible factors that can prevent you from printing reports or checks in QuickBooks. PDF repair tool for QuickBooks can find and troubleshoot these causes so that you can easily print your documents
What is QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool?
While managing your files, you may require to use QuickBooks print and PDF utility. Technical errors may crop-up while printing PDFs, checks, or invoices. QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool came into the picture to fix a wide range of PDF and printing issues. Printing a document requires various components such as XPS Document Writer, Print Spooler, MSXML, and various others. A damaged or missing component, printer problems, or PC issues can cause an error in printing a transaction. Sometimes, you try to save a file but can’t save as PDF in QuickBooks and error persists.
Possible Causes For QuickBooks PDF & Printing Issues:
Below-listed reasons can cause issues with PDF and printing-
- PDF file component is missing
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks PDF Converter
- PDF converter is offline
- The system failed to connect with the printer
- Improper installation of printer software
- You cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF converter
- Print Driver Host in not working properly
- “Device is not ready” error message
- Problem with Internet Connectivity
- QuickBooks is not updated to the latest release
- You are getting QuickBooks error codes while printing
- QuickBooks cannot create PDF
You need to resolve these issues immediately, but before you utilize the tool for error resolution, you need to check a few essential things.
Points To Consider Before Using QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool:
Sometimes, an error is not what it seems. You might be trying to resolve a printing issue, and it is your printer that is not plugged in. So, you need to check all the system requirements and other essential things before you use the tool to fix the error.
- Check that printer is properly plugged in and turned on.
- Reboot your computer and check that the problem is removed.
- Use printer to print from some other program and if it works, this means problem is not with the QuickBooks.
- If you see a Windows error dialogue, it means there is a problem with the Windows.
- If you get a QB error dialogue, then you need to fix this error using QB print and PDF repair tool.
- Sometimes, you get a distorted printout in QuickBooks or get an error while printing. This can be printer not activated Error Code 20.
- Sometimes in QuickBooks, you can print reports but fail to print a transaction form. You can fix this problem by changing the template of the form.
How QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool Works?
It is effortless to install, and download the repair tool and Run the program to fix a wide array of technical issues with PDF and printing. Follow the below-given steps carefully-
- Before, you download PDF Repair Tool, make sure that QuickBooks is updated to the latest available version.
- Now, visit “www.Intuit.com”.
- Go to the download page and click on Download QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool.
- Save the installation file on your desktop to a location you can easily find.
- Install the tool to move ahead.
- Run PDF Repair Tool QuickBooks to resolve a printing issue.
- Once the tool has finished its work, try to print your transactions again and check if the problem is fixed.
Following the article you can easily troubleshoot QuickBooks print related errors. In case, if you are still struggling to use QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool or the errors are reappearing after the troubleshooting then call QuickBooks Error Support Number 1.800.579.9430 for immediate assistance.