QuickBooks messaging has stopped working error is an annoying issue in the QuickBooks application that can prevent you from messaging from within the application. This error can take place when you don’t fulfill the minimum system requirement, or your system resources are very low. However, there are several reasons, that can be credited for the arrival of the QuickBooks messaging error. To get rid of the error, you need to find and fix them all. In this post, we will discuss the possible reasons that can promote “QuickBooks messaging has stopped working” issue and fix them using simple steps.
Getting error while messaging from within the QuickBooks? Give us a call on our helpline number 1.800.579.9430 and talk to an experienced professional for the error-resolution
What Are The Possible Causes Behind QuickBooks Messaging Is Not Working Error?
QuickBooks messaging has stopped working issue can take place due to the below-given reasons:
- When the character limit exceeds the maximum limit in the QuickBooks company file name.
- If the system resources are very low
- Inappropriate installation of the QuickBooks application due to common Internet connection issues
- Missing or damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Possible damaged in the QuickBooks company file
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Messaging Has Stopped Working Error?
If messages are kept stopping in QuickBooks, and you need to get rid of this perplexing error, follow the below-given steps carefully:
Solution 1: Utilize QBInstall Tool
To resolve QuickBooks messaging has stopped working error, you need to put the QBInstall tool to use in the first place:
- Go to the Intuit’s legit website and install QuickBooks diagnostic tool on your computer
- Next, you need to run the tool in your system
- Terminate all the programs running in the background and run QBInstall tool
- The tool will find and resolve the issue causing QuickBooks messaging is not working issue
- Wait until the process completes and restart your system to apply the changes you have made
Solution 2: Disable Anti-Virun Program On Your System
If QuickBooks messaging has stopped working issue persists, follow the below-given steps for the error resolution:
- In the first place, you need to close all the applications running in the background and restart the computer.
- Now go to QuickBooks and disable anti-virus program to prevent it from interfering with the QuickBooks application.
If the error continues, jump to the next solution.
Solution 3: Reinstall QuickBooks POS Using Clean Install Tool
A corrupt download or damaged installation of the QB application can also evoke QB messaging has stopped working issue. To eradicate the error, you need to reinstall the QuickBooks software using the Clean Install tool.
Solution 4: Set Up A New Windows Administrator
To make a crucial change in the QuickBooks application, a user needs the administrator-level rights. To resolve the issue, you need to set up a new user with administrative rights. Login QuickBooks with the administrative credentials and try to resolve the error.
Need More Help?
The steps discussed in this article can help you in removing “QuickBooks messaging is not working” error. However, if you are facing technical unease in performing the solutions, feel free to dial our support number 1.800.579.9430. In no time, you will get relevant support for dealing with QuickBooks messaging has stopped working error.