Sometimes, on reinstalling QuickBooks Desktop, you may observe that everything is messed up on the screen. The icons and font on the screen are incredibly small that you can’t even read them. QuickBooks font too small in a common display error in QuickBooks that you need to fix for the smooth operation of your accounting application. If you are wondering is there a way to enlarge the font size QB, then reading this post until the end can help.
How to change the font size on QuickBooks Invoices? For all your queries related to QuickBooks Desktop display issues, give us a call on our helpline number 1.800.579.9430
How To Enlarge The Font Size In Quickbooks?
If you are facing QuickBooks font tool small display issue, then you need to understand that there is no option available to enlarge the font size in QuickBooks. However, you can change your Windows DPI and screen resolution to fix this issue. Below are some recommended settings that can help you on how to increase font size in QuickBooks Desktop:
Solution 1: Change Display Settings In QuickBooks
Change your display and view preferences in QuickBooks to get the best results in resolving QuickBooks font too small issue:
- Leave QuickBooks Desktop in the first place.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Now enter QuickBooks into the search area.
- Next, you need to right-click the QuickBooks icon and select Open file location.
- Right-click the QuickBooks.exe file and select Properties.
- Proceeding further, go to the Compatibility tab.
- Checkmark the box for Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. You can also mark Change high DPI settings and then Override high DPI scaling behavior checkboxes.
- Select Apply and then hit OK to finish.
Now open QuickBooks to see if there is any improvement in QB font too small issue. You may also consider the below-given points to get the error resolved.
Solution 2: Modify Your View Preferences In QuickBooks
If you are not sure how to increase font size in QuickBooks, then adjusting view preferences in QuickBooks can help:
- Open QuickBooks and select Preferences from the Edit menu
- Now select Desktop View from the list and then further select My Preferences tab
- In the View section, select One Window option and select OK
Restart the QuickBooks application to check if the QuickBooks font too small issue is fixed. If not, try the next solution.
Solution 3: Adjust Your Windows Display Settings
Setting Windows DPI setting to default can help you to achieve the optimal QuickBooks display. When you change it, various QuickBooks display issues can be cited. However, you need to keep in mind that modifying the Windows settings can affect all applications on your computer along with QuickBooks. Set your screen resolution to 1920 x 1080 for the best display.
To Change QuickBooks Desktop Font Size In Registers, Forms & Lists
There is no feature that can help you to change the QB logo font size. However, you can get this ask done manually by editing QBW.ini files in QuickBooks.
- Close QuickBooks and navigate to the QBW.ini file by opening Windows Explorer.
- Now double-click QBW.ini file to open it
- Next, you need to locate the [Fonts] section
- Move your cursor at the end of the [Fonts] line and click Enter
- Type the text “FontName=Arial” and click Enter
- Again, type “FontSize=12.3” and check if the QuickBooks Desktop font size is easily readable.
To Change Default Report Font In QuickBooks On A Particular Report
To fix the QB font too small error for a particular report, follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, run the report of your choice for which you want to increase the QB font size.
- Now from the upper left corner of the screen, click Modify Report.
- Next, click on the Fonts and Numbers tab.
- Select the area of the report you want to modify.
- Hit the Change Font button and make your selections.
- Click OK and exit the Window.
- You may now see your updated font preferences in QB.
These steps can help you in resolving QuickBooks font too small issue.
Why is my QuickBooks font too small?
The above-described solutions elaborate on how to fix QB font and icons too small issue. However, if you are still thinking about how do I change the font size in QB Desktop and need expert help, give us a call on our helpline number1.800.579.9430. Our comprehensive assistance can help you in troubleshooting QuickBooks font too small error.