QuickBooks export to Excel not working error may arise when you try to export reports as Excel workbooks from QuickBooks Desktop. However, you may get an export from QuickBooks to Excel failed due to some technical reasons. QuickBooks sometimes just stops responding or crashes during reports exported to Excel. A damaged or outdated MS Excel can be one of the apparent reasons for this error to occur. When the error occurs, you may not be able to proceed with an ongoing task. This blog has covered the error description, causes, and resolution of QuickBooks export to excel, not working issue.
QuickBooks Online export to Excel not working? Dial our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.579.9430 to get relevant assistance in the error resolution
QuickBooks 2019 Export to Excel Not Working : Primary Causes
There are multitudinous factors that may promote QuickBooks export to Excel, not working issue. To troubleshoot the error, it is essential to know the primary causes of the error. Below is the list-
- An unsupported edition of the QuickBooks that does not support export to excel feature
- You are not using the latest version of the QuickBooks Software
- It can be a partially updated QuickBooks Desktop causing the error
- The abnormal functioning of the File registry
- A corrupted MS excel software can bring forth the error: unable to export to excel from QuickBooks
- A corrupt installation of the QuickBooks Desktop
If any of the reasons prevail, you may encounter QuickBooks exporting to excel problems.
How To Fix QuickBooks Export Report To Excel Not Working Problem?
Now that you have seen all the possible causes of the error in the QuickBooks export to Excel feature, you may now proceed with the troubleshooting solution.
Upgrade the QuickBooks Desktop to the QuickBooks 2016 or later version and make sure that you have Windows 10 installed on your system. To upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop-
- Login to your QuickBooks account using the correct credentials
- After that, purchase the latest version of QuickBooks and then download it to your system
- Now, perform the setup and uninstall the existing version of the software to prevent any technical distress
- Carefully install the upgraded version of the QuickBooks software
If the QuickBooks export to Excel not working issue doesn’t get fixed with this procedure, try next.
Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest maintenance release and install it on your system.
- Open the QuickBooks application on your system
- Navigate through the main menu and click on “update.”
- Wait for the update process to complete
- Before you start the update process, make sure that you have a stable Internet connection
Try again to export the QuickBooks reports to Excel, and if the error continues, check if the next solution may bring luck.
Verify & Rebuild Data Utility in QuickBooks self-identifies and fixes the file data damage and prevents various errors to take place. See how to use QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild Data utility and then check if the export to Excel error in QuickBooks Desktop is resolved.
You can try to Follow the below-enlisted steps to rid of QuickBooks exporting to excel problems.
- Download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official website of intuit.
- Next, Install QuickBooks Tool Hub and Click on all positive options. Like, agree, Yes and Ok.
- Next, Double click on Tool Hub Icon to Open it.
- Now, Open the Program problems tab and select Quick Fix my program from Program problems tab.
- This Program will takes approx 10 to 15 minutes to repair the error.
- At last, Restart the Computer. And Try again to export to excel.
QuickBooks Won’t Export To Excel Error Continues!
Still wondering how to export data from QuickBooks Online to Excel without facing a hurdle. Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 and describe your export to Excel error in QuickBooks Desktop. In no time, a skilled QB technician will help you with the error resolution in a hassle-free manner.