QuickBooks Error PS107 takes place when you see an error message on your screen saying, “An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107].” This error is related to the payroll update and takes place while installing updates for QB payroll service. A damaged file in the QuickBooks application is one of the primary reasons behind the error. However, several other reasons can also promote the error that we will identify and fix in the blog. Let’s proceed!
Getting QuickBooks error message PS107 while updating the latest payroll updates? Call experts by dialing our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.417.5147 instantly
What Are The Primary Causes of QuickBooks Error Code PS107?
There are not one, but many reasons behind the QuickBooks error PS107 you can find in the below-given list:
- When Intuit’s website server is under maintenance, you cannot download an update for the QuickBooks Desktop payroll service
- QuickBooks keeps checking with Intuit for membership status, and when the membership date has lapsed, you may get QuickBooks error PS107
- When you continue to work on an older version of your finance programming while Intuit has released a new one, the error can crop up
- A virus or malware infection causing damage to the Windows related files
- Data damage in the QuickBooks company file
- Partial installation of the QuickBooks Desktop software can also produce error PS107 in QuickBooks
How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS107?
To resolve the QuickBooks Payroll error PS107, you need to perform the below-given solutions carefully:
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks Application to the Latest Release
Updating QuickBooks may or may not resolve the error, but it ensures the maximum efficacy of the further troubleshooting solutions. Check our intelligible guide on how to update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest version, and when it is done, try to install updates for QB payroll service. If QuickBooks error PS107 persists, try the next solution.
Solution 2: Terminate QuickBooks Processes Using Task Manager
Sometimes you need to end a process to troubleshoot the problems with your PC. Below are the steps:
- Go to the Task Manager or press CTRL + Shift + Esc
- Now click on the Processes tab
- Select the process you want to terminate
- Hit the End Process button
Still error code PS107 in QB is arise, try the next procedure.
Solution 3: Download & Install Latest Updates for Payroll Tax Table
You need to ensure that you have an active subscription for payroll service in QuickBooks Desktop. Now, let’s proceed:
- Click the below-given download link for your version of the QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Accountant 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0
- Now save the downloaded file on your computer and double-click to open it
- Follow on-screen instructions carefully and install the update
If you are still getting QB update error PS107 while running payroll updates, then move to the next method.
Solution 4: Reinstall QuickBooks in Selective Startup Mode
Partial or corrupt installation of the QB Desktop software may also cause the Update error PS107. Follow the below-given steps:
- Press Windows + R to open the Run command
- Type “MSConfig” in the blank area and then hit OK
- Now choose Selective Startup and then select Load system services
- Form Services tab, click Hide all Microsoft services
- Checkmark the box for Disable all and uncheck the box for Hiding all Microsoft Services
- Now restart the system and reinstall QuickBooks using the clean install
Still Getting QuickBooks Error PS107 While Installing Payroll Updates!
After trying all the troubleshooting solutions, if you are not able to resolve QB 2019 Error PS107, then don’t lose hope. Dial our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.417.5147 and get guaranteed error-resolution from the certified QB professionals. After QuickBooks error PS107 is fixed, you can install the latest updates for your QuickBooks payroll service to efficiently manage your employee’s payroll operations. Dial now!