QuickBooks error C 224 is a technical error code in the software that takes place when a regular user tries to export a report to an excel file. QuickBooks company files enable you to store, access and systematize your accounting data. The large size of the company file in the program can make it prone to the technical glitches and error code: C 224 is one of these errors. This post is a deliberate attempt to explain the causes and troubleshooting solutions for QuickBooks error C=224. Let’s proceed.
If you want to skip the hassles of resolving QuickBooks Desktop error C 224, then dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 for immediate assistance
QuickBooks Error Code C 224 : What Does It Mean?
QuickBooks error C 224 can crop up when you attempt to take a backup of your company file. You may also see the error code while using the QuickBooks Utility Application. The error typically occurs when QB tries to read an invalid split line for an accounting or memorized transaction. The error code simply depicts that there is any kind of corruption in the transaction data.
The below-given instances or user’s action can bring forth to the QuickBooks error C=224-
- Corrupt or damaged QuickBooks company file can trigger an unexpected error in the software.
- A damaged Transaction Log (.TLG) file can crop up the QuickBooks error C 224
- An Outdated QuickBooks application can be one of the apparent reasons for the technical error
- Damage in QuickBooks related Windows registry files is another reason for the error
- When you attempt to back up your company file (.QBW) from file > Save Copy or Backup
Keeping track of the error can help you to decide the right course of action for the error-resolution. However, trying a few effective solutions described in the blog can help you in the error-resolution.
How To Resolve Intuit QB Error C=224?
Follow the below-given troubleshooting solutions attentively to fix the QuickBooks error C=224.
Sometimes, outdated QuickBooks accounting software can boost the QuickBooks error 224. In this condition, you can examine if updating QuickBooks to the latest available release can help in the error-resolution. ‘
- Launch QuickBooks application and from under the Help tab, select Update QuickBooks\
- Now go to the Update Now tab. You can clear all the previous update downloads by selecting Reset Update
- Next, select Get Updates and the download of a new update will get started
- Wait for the download process to finish and then restart the QuickBooks Desktop application
- Follow the prompts carefully to install the new maintenance patch for QuickBooks
If you see QuickBooks error message code C=224, even after updating the software, then follow the next solution.
Verify and Rebuild Data Utility can help you to discover and fix all kinds of data damage related to the QuickBooks company files.
How to Verify Data?
Verify Data identifies the most common data problems within the company file.
- Open QuickBooks Company File and then select Utilities option
- Select Verify Data option and then hit OK
- The verification time depends upon the size of your .QBW file
- Wait for the process to complete and then click OK
How to Rebuild Data in QuickBooks?
When the data damage is detected by the Verify Data Utility, you can utilize the Rebuild Data utility to fix the damage in the transactions.
- Choose Rebuild Data from the Utilities
- Create a backup of your company file before you proceed further and then click OK
- Store the backup file to your preferred location and then click Save
- Wait for the process to finish and then click OK
Once you finish the rebuild process, go back to Verify Data utility to check if no data issue left within the company file. Now check if the QuickBooks error C 224 still appears? If yes, you are seeking professional assistance to save your crucial time and efforts, dial our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.579.9430 to connect with a certified professional and get the QuickBooks error C=224 cured.