QuickBooks error 108 is a banking error in the software that occurs when you try to link your bank or credit card details. The error message will prompt you to take action. It would be related to any special offers, site maintenance, or new terms of services that you need to figure out. Sometimes, the message gets blocked as well, and you need to look for an instant solution. This blog post is a genuine attempt to help users who are stuck with QuickBooks error 108 and need relevant help.
Unable to determine what is causing QuickBooks online error 108 while using online banking? Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 to know the reason and resolution
Causes of QuickBooks Banking Error 108
QuickBooks error 108 can take place due to various possible reasons you can find out in the below-given list-
- The error might be arising due to an improper login in your bank account
- The wrong login credentials can also evoke this QuickBooks error code
- Any hurdle between the web server and the program due to weak Internet connection can crop up the banking error in QBO
- The deletion of the downloaded transactions can also be one of the apparent reasons for this QuickBooks error.
You can experience the following symptoms when this common error takes place-
- Every time you fail to resolve the error code, you will see QuickBooks error message 108 boxes on your screen
- You will not be able to proceed with the work on the application
- The QuickBooks program window crashes with the occurrence of this same error
- Freezing of the QuickBooks for a few seconds
- Lethargic performance of the PC
- These instances can help you to determine that QuickBooks bank error has arrived. Now let’s move ahead with the troubleshooting solutions.
How Can I Resolve QuickBooks Error Message Code 108?
Multifaceted reasons can bring forth error 108 in QuickBooks, and therefore, you need to follow multiple solutions to troubleshooting the possible reasons.
Disable the pop-up blockers in your computer and Internet browser and check if this solution can help in the error resolution. You also need to ensure that the pop-up blockers are turned off in your anti-virus program. Once you are done, clear the browser’s caches and cookies. Now login to your bank’s website after closing and reopening your browser. Finally, login QBO and check the status of this common QuickBooks error.
Log in to your online accounting using the legit website of your bank. If you can log in without any problem, then navigate downloaded transactions and find KB details. Now you have to enable the pop-up blocker by holding the Ctrl key. If the solution is not sufficient to resolve this error, then move to the next troubleshooting method.
Sometimes, the error can arise due to an outdated version of the QuickBooks software. Updating QuickBooks to the latest available maintenance release can fix the problem.
- Login your computer with admin user and password
- Check if the QuickBooks is updated to the latest version or an old version is running on the system
- Update QuickBooks if not updated
- Make your firewall settings favorable so that all the files can be accessible
- Also, check the configuration of your Internet security settings
- If you still see the error message appearing on the screen, then proceed with the next troubleshooting solution.
A System File Checker can help you to find and resolve QuickBooks online banking error 108.
- Click Start icon on your Desktop and then enter Command in the search area
- Now, press and hold Ctrl + Shift and then click Enter
- Click Yes when a permission box appears on your screen as a result of your previous action
- Next thing you will see is a black box with a blinking cursor
- When you see it, type SFC/scan now and click Enter
- System File Checker will look for the causes of QuickBooks error 108 and other related issues.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to eliminate QuickBooks online error 108.
The above-given solutions can help you to overcome the discussed banking error in QuickBooks. However, you can rely on a professional troubleshooting service to get rid of the error-resolution hassles. Dial our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.579.9430 and ask the experts to fix QuickBooks error 108 on connecting.