QuickBooks error 102 is related to the online banking that takes place due to a technical issue in the bank’s website. Online banking in QuickBooks enables users to download transactions from their bank and credit card accounts. You can manage your finances more effectively and that too in reduced time. QuickBooks online banking error prevents users from downloading transactions from the bank’s website and hinders other banking tasks. Read this blog until the end to know the best cures to QuickBooks online error 102.
Experiencing program lock-ups due to QuickBooks online banking error 102? Dial QuickBooks error support number 1.800.417.5147 to get the swift resolution
What Are The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Banking Error 102?
The below-listed indications can help you to determine that QuickBooks online banking error 102 has arisen-
- Sluggish performance of the computer towards the mouse and keyboard inputs
- System crashes every now and then
- Blue screen of death can come into your view
- Trouble in startup or shout down is one of the possible indications for this error
- Program lock-ups indication
- Obstructions in the installation process
When you experience these technical glitches while working with QBO, QuickBooks error 102 can be identified.
Probable Reasons for QuickBooks Error Code 102
There can be various technical reasons behind QuickBooks error 102 as listed-below in bullet points-
- Damaged network equipment can give rise to this QB error message code 102
- OS having wireless network problems can trigger the glitch
- Issue with the browser can lead to this error
- It can be erroneous to have more than one browser extension installed on the browser
Now that you have seen all the possible causes responsible for evoking error: 102 let’s proceed further with the troubleshooting solutions.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Online Banking Error 102?
The below-listed troubleshooting solutions can help you to overcome the QuickBooks connection error 102 when performed in their given-sequence.
1: Try To Update Your Account Manually
If you don’t find any maintenance issue with your bank’s website, then you can try to perform a manual update.
- Select Banking in the first place to begin with the process
- When the banking page appears, select Update
- In case, you are not able to connect then wait for a few hours and try again
If the same error is continues, then go to the next troubleshooting solution.
2: Verify That There Is No Problem in Signing-In Your Account
Open the login page URL of your bank’s website provided with online banking and try to sign-in into the account. In case you don’t have a bank account, you can add new to create a new online account for your bank.
3: Check All Account Information or Notification
If you have managed to log-in successfully into your bank’s website, then you need to check all the messages, alerts, or notifications. In this way, you can get to know what is causing the QuickBooks error message. Furthermore, also check if there is no trouble in seeing your account history, account summary, and transactions.
4: Wait For The Bank’s Response
Even after signing-in into your bank or credit card’s site, if you continue to see the error code: 102, then wait for a day or two so that the bank can resolve the issues with data transfers or servers.
5: Ensure That Your Account at the Bank or Credit Card Is Not New
Sometimes the error can crop up on the bank’s website if your account is new. In this case, you will need to reach out to your financial institution for further assistance. Alternatively, you can dial our QuickBooks customer support phone number 1.800.417.5147 to get this error resolved by a dedicated professional.