QuickBooks Error 15222 is a daunting technical error that occurs when you download a Payroll or QuickBooks Desktop Update. QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software for small to mid-sized businesses. The robust features of the software help users to optimize their accounting process. While utilizing the software, many users struggle with infuriating technical issues such as QuickBooks payroll error 15222. There can be several possible reasons causing error 15222 to occur. Being a software, QuickBooks is not devoid of the technical glitches. Glitches come to you uninvited and take away your peace of mind. On your part, you can only take preventive care steps. However, glitches like error 15222 in QuickBooks still occur, there is round the clock facility of availing QuickBooks error support in no time.
To get an instant solution for QuickBooks Error Code Message 15222, you can contact QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 and connect with one of our qualified professionals in no time.
Indications of QuickBooks Error 15222 :
- You cannot download payroll updates
- You are not able to download QuickBooks updates
- An error message appears on the screen with QuickBooks error code 15222
- QuickBooks freezes for a few seconds
- The performance of the computer becomes very slow
Annoying! Isn’t it? All you need is to ring our QuickBooks error support helpline and describe your problem to get a fast solution from tech-geeks.
Possible causes for QuickBooks major upgrade error 15222:
Multiple reasons that cause QuickBooks Error 15222 message to display on your screen are listed below-
- Antispyware, anti-adware, or anti-malware preventing an update from occurring due to security reasons.
- The Internet Explorer function unable to register digital signatures
- When Internet Explorer is not your default browser
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 15222?
You can contact us at our QuickBooks error support phone number (800)-579-9430 to get this technical nuisance resolved. But before you avail professional support, follow the tips to resolve the error code on your own-
Solution 1- Install & set up a digital signature certificate:
When QuickBooks could not verify the digital signature within the update file, below-given instructions can be helpful.
- Close QuickBooks to begin with the process, because if the QuickBooks is open, you can’t see the digital signature tab
- Use Windows Search to locate the file QBW32.exe
- Now right click on QBW32.exe file and select the properties
- Click on the digital signature tab and verify that Intuit, Inc.
- Now select details and then click on View Certificate in the Digital Signature Details window
- In the Certificate window, hit on Install Certificate
- Follow the prompts carefully and keep on clicking Next until the Finish option appears.
- Finally, Restart the computer and Run QuickBooks Update.
Solution 2- When you have anti-adware, antispyware, anti-malware, or antivirus software:
- If the same QuickBooks error code is caused due to blocking by any of the above-listed software, then you need to modify their settings to exempt the files qbw32.exe and qbupdate.exe and Intuit.com, QuickBooks.com, Payroll.com domains.
- Once exempted, the antimalware software will not prevent QuickBooks payroll downloads.
Solution 3- Authenticate the settings of Internet Explorer
- Confirm that Internet Explorer is your default browser (For instructions follow article How to Find My Default Browser)
- Check if the date and time of the computer are correct
- Now delete all the temporary Internet files and cache
- Select LAN settings on the connection tab
- Next to “Automatically Detect Settings,” tick the checkboxes for SSL2.0 and SSL3.0.
- Restart the browser
Follow the above-given solutions carefully to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error on your own.Just dial our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1.800.579.9430 and talk to an expert regarding QuickBooks error 15222, which is troubling your day-to-day accounting.