Printing paychecks in QuickBooks can help you in simplifying your business accounting operations. You can print paychecks or pay stubs when you run your business payroll. To get this job done, you will need to understand the minimal requirements of the procedure. You may receive printing problems in QuickBooks application if not done carefully. Also, you need to ensure that your printer is working smoothly to print paychecks. By reading this post until the end, you can learn how to print paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop.
Need help on how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop? Give us a call on our support number 1.800.579.9430 to get the job done fail-safely
Several Ways To Print Checks From QuickBooks Desktop:
There are different ways to print checks from QuickBooks application, as described in the below-given steps:
Print Paychecks That You Saved To Print At A Later Time
Below are the steps that can help you in printing paychecks in QuickBooks that you saved for printing at a later time:
Verify The Printer Setup
Make sure that your printer is working in optimal shape and ready to print paychecks in QuickBooks Online:
- From the File menu, select Printer Setup and choose Check/Paycheck.
- Make sure that your printer is working fine and Check Style is selected
- Hit OK
- Select the printer type you want to choose for printing paychecks in QuickBooks: Continuous (Perforated Edge)or Page-oriented (Single Sheets)
- Load the check forms into your printer
Print The Paychecks
After checking your printer settings, you may now print your paychecks in QuickBooks using the below-given steps:
- From within the File menu, choose Print Forms and then select Paycheck
- Next, from the Bank Account, you need to choose your payroll bank account.
- Make sure that the number in the First Check Number field matches the number of the first check in your printer.
- Now select one among Paycheck or Direct Deposits.
- Proceeding further, you need to select the checks you want to print:
- To select all checks being displayed, Select All. Contrarily, if you want to select an individual check, you have to select the white column to the left of the date.
- To print a global message on each paystub, type text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box and click OK.
- Make required adjustments in your printer setting.
- Now confirm that the checks are printing correctly and respond to “Did check(s) print OK?” prompt.
- Select OK to finish the procedure.
These steps elaborate on how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop when you saved them for printing at a later time.
Mark Paychecks To Print As You Create Them
Follow the below-given steps for printing paychecks in QuickBooks as you create them:
- Go to the Enter Payroll Information window and select Check Options
- Now select Print paychecks on check stock to queue paychecks for printing from QuickBooks Desktop.
- If you are writing your paycheck by hand, select Handwrite & assign check numbers. Enter the First Check number.
Remove Checks From The Print Paycheck Window Without Printing Them
If you don’t want to print paycheck in QuickBooks and need to remove it from the print paycheck window, follow the below-given steps:
- Click Banking and then Use Register to open your check register
- Now double-click the check you don’t want to print
- Uncheck the box for Print Later located next to the Print icon
- Hit Save and Close and hit Record in your register
The steps discussed in this post deals with printing pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop application. If you need help from certified QuickBooks experts, give us a call on our support phone number 1.800.579.9430. It will connect you to a dedicated QuickBooks Pro-Advisor who will assist you in printing paychecks in QuickBooks.