You may need to activate view my paycheck in QuickBooks to see this payroll information. Sometimes, when you try to view your paycheck in the QuickBooks Online, it gives an error message that reads, “We weren’t able to show your payroll information.” The error message also suggests that refreshing the issue can resolve the issue, but it is not a sure shot solution. It can be missing payroll information causing this error. In this post, we will discuss the steps to activate view my paycheck with a handy procedure.
If you want to reach out to view my paycheck helpdesk, give us a call on our support number 1.800.579.9430 and get help from certified QuickBooks experts
How Do I Activate View My Paycheck In QuickBooks Online?
When you activate view my paycheck in QuickBooks Online, it can eliminate the need for printing and mailing stubs and forms to your employees. By setting up QuickBooks Workforce, you can enable your employees to view their paychecks, W-2’s, and other things that matter to them, like available time off and year-to-date earnings. Below are the steps to establish QuickBooks view may paycheck setup:
- In the first place, you will need to fulfill the requirements to get the task accomplished.
- Make sure that QuickBooks is updated to the latest maintenance release.
- You have the latest tax table updated.
- Log in QuickBooks with the Administrative user’s credentials.
Sign In To QuickBooks Workforce:
After considering the above-listed essential points, follow the below-given steps:
- Open your default Internet browser on your device. The latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (for Mac) can run QuickBooks workforce smoothly.
- Now visit intuit.com and sign-in using your login credentials. If you don’t remember your password, select “I forgot my user ID or password” link and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you have multiple employers, you can see the companies’ list by clicking the small arrow icon next to the company you have open. You can also switch from one company to another.
- You may now go to Paychecks to view, download, or print your latest or old paychecks.
Troubleshooting Issues In Activating View My Paycheck In QuickBooks Online
While trying to view your payroll information, you may receive the error message that suggests; you may not be able to see your payroll information. If refreshing does not resolve the issue, you will need to enable your employees to access QuickBooks Workforce in a private browser. This way, you can identify if it is a browser issue or not.
Solution 1: Clear Your Browser’s Cache & Temporary Internet Files
Access the QuickBooks workforce in your private browser means you need to clear your browser cache to resolve the issue. Using a browser saves some information from websites you access in its cache and cookies. Clearing them can fix various issues similar to this.
Solution 2: Update Your Web-Browser To The Latest Release
Make sure that your Internet browser is updated to the latest release, as it can help you to access the Paycheck portal efficiently.
Need Help From QB Professionals?
After reading this post until the end, you can activate Intuit’s view of my paycheck to let your employees see their paychecks, W-2s, and other important payroll information. If you need help from QB experts, give us a call on our support phone number 1.800.579.9430. It can connect you to activate view my paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop application.