QuickBooks is a single platform for all your accounting needs. But sometimes, QuickBooks user may find an error displaying on their screen “An unexpected problem occurred on your server.” Such an error generally appears when the user tries to log in to his own QuickBooks account. No doubt, it is very frustrating to get such error messages continuously. However, it is not a tedious task to correct the QuickBooks unexpected server problem that occurred error. You need to know the right troubleshooting method for this error.
The article entails all troubleshooting steps that one needs to solve the unexpected server problem error while signing up for your QuickBooks Online account. For Additional Help and Support Dial 1.800.579.9430
What Is The QuickBooks Unexpected Server Problem?
QuickBooks provides impressive features such as tracking inventory, employee management, sales report, etc. It tried to provide real-time tracking sales and purchases. Along with that, it is compatible with all the latest tools that are used by the user. However, like any other software, you cannot expect it to be an error-free application. Sometimes it also creates some error that can disturb your work. One such error that users may face is the unexpected error that can occur mainly while opening the software. It can also be called an error category as it entails some error codes under it. Some possible unexpected messages that occur while accessing the software are mentioned below:
- Unexpected error occurred. The error is: Value cannot be null. Parameter: s.
- The initialization of the configuration system has failed.
- 1766120 Error – Status: Invalid License Key, Key Denied.
- Unable to access the application through Point of Sale symbol.
- Error Message: Due to invocation exception was thrown off the target.
- Error 100 database server not found “08w01.”
- Unexpected error occurred: Please restart POS. Exception from HRESULT: 0x88980406.
What are the Causes of These Unexpected Errors?
The unexpected error can occur due to many reasons. Some of the leading causes behind this error are listed below:
- Installation of the .Net framework was either damaged or corrupt
- Low system resources of the desktop
- System requirements are not matching
- QB Point of Sale Database Manager issues
- Outdated QuickBooks. (Update QuickBooks Now)
A Description Of The QuickBooks Unexpected Error:
The error does not occur because of entering the wrong credentials because there is a different error message that pops up for that. Mostly this error message pops up when an invalid URL is used to sign-in in the QuickBooks Account. Thus, always be sure that the URL used by you while signing in is-
If you are using a different URL, then use this one and try to sign in again.
However, sometimes even if you are at the correct sign-in page, the same error message may pop up again. In that scenario, you need to wait for some time. The problem is at the end of the server and will get resolved in a few minutes. Now, sign in as usual after a few minutes, and you will be able to log in successfully without getting QuickBooks Unexpected Server Problem.
How can you correct ‘QuickBooks Desktop Unexpected Error Occurred’ Error?
Solution 1: Updates Should Be Installed In the System
- Firstly, change the entitlement client folder’s name.
- After this, move to the product updates page.
- According to your product, select Point of Sale.
- As per the instruction, install the updates.
- Now restart your system.
Solution 2: Check the System Configuration
Before you follow this step, check the requirement of RAM.
- Firstly, go to the Start menu.
- Now, click on the Computer option.
- Select the Properties icon.
- You can check the RAM of your system.
In case of insufficient memory, you have to upgrade your RAM.
Solution 3: Run The Microsoft Component Clean-up Tool
If the clean-up tool detects any issue with Microsoft, it will itself correct the following Microsoft component:
- Visual C++
- .NET framework
Solution 4: Create a New Windows User
- Click on Start, then type User Accounts. Afterward, tap Enter.
- Now, click on Manage User accounts and then Manage another account.
- After this, click on create a new account and give the name of the test.
- Choose the Administrator for the user type.
- Now, you need to Log off Windows. Log in as a new user and rerun the application.
Are you looking for some professional assistance?
You can resolve your issue of QuickBooks Unexpected Server problem occurred by following the above-mentioned solutions. Nevertheless, if you still face the same error, you are advised to get in touch with our QB expert by dialing our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.800.579.9430. They will provide you instant solutions for all your QuickBooks issues.