QuickBooks error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500 occurs when a user tries to export payroll from Intuit Online Payroll to QuickBooks Desktop 2017 Pro. The error typically crops up when you update QuickBooks to the latest maintenance release. When you develop deep understanding, you will get to know that QuickBooks software does not support a one-click export feature on 64-bit computer OS anymore. When you see error code 0xFFFFFFFF80131500, an error message appears on your screen that says, “We’re having trouble connecting to QuickBooks. Please contact us.” The Troubleshooting steps described in this post can help you in the resolution of QuickBooks error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500.
To resolve QuickBooks Desktop error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500, dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.417.5147 and talk to a certified QB expert
How To Resolve “Unable to export to QuickBooks Error Code: 0xFFFFFFFF80131500”?
The inability to export payroll to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017, can hamper your business accounting management operations, and you may not be able to run business payroll efficiently. This annoying issue needs to be resolved immediately, and the below-explained troubleshooting solutions can help:
Solution 1: Check The Version Of Your Internet Explorer
To run in conformity with the latest security standards, QuickBooks works best with the Internet Explorer. Make sure that you are using Internet Explorer 7 or higher version. To check:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Now go the Help menu. Alternatively, you can press Alt + H
- Choose About Internet Explorer, and in this section, you can see which version of Internet Explorer you are using.
- If you are using an older version of the IE, then visit Microsoft’s legit website to download and install Internet Explorer 11.
If Error code 0xFFFFFFFF80131500 appears while trying to export to QuickBooks using One-Click, jump to the next solution.
Solution 2: Add Intuit As A Trusted Site
Adding Intuit as a trusted site prevents your browser from potentially blocking site content. To add:
- Launch your Internet Explorer in the first place.
- Press Alt +T keys together, and it will open the Tools menu
- Now click on the Security tab
- Next, you need to select Trusted sites
- Choose the Sites you want to add as trusted ones in internet Explorer
- Enter *.intuit.com
- Unmark the checkbox for Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone
- Click Add
- Finally, click Close and hit OK to accomplish the task
After adding Intuit as a trusted site try to export payroll again to QuickBooks. Move to the next solution if you failed to export payroll data and continues to see QuickBooks Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500.
Solution 3: Review The Active X Settings In Detail
Review the Active X settings to make sure you didn’t miss anything. Follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the Tools and then click Internet Options
- Hit Security and select Custom level
- Check the below-given list of the suggested settings:
Features to be “Enable” :
- Allow previously unused ActiveX controls to run without prompt
- Allow scriptlets
- Active scripting
- Automatic prompting for Active X controls
- Binary and script behaviors
Features to be “Enable or Prompt”:
- Download signed Active X controls
- Run Active X controls and plug-ins
- Script Active X controls marked safe for scripting
- Scripting of Java applets
Features to be “Prompt or Disable”:’
- Download unsigned Active X controls
- Initialize and script Active X controls not marked as safe
The above-given solutions can help you in the resolution of QuickBooks Payroll error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500 when performed carefully.
NOTE: If nothing works then try to run QuickBooks Update to resolve the error.
Error Code: 0xFFFFFFFF80131500 Please Help!
If error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500 in QuickBooks continues even after trying all the troubleshooting solutions, then feel free to use our QuickBooks error support helpline number 1.800.417.5147. In no time, you will be connected to a certified QuickBooks professional, who will assist you in the resolution of QuickBooks error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500.