QuickBooks Online is one of the most preferred accounting solutions devised by Intuit for small to mid-sized businesses. You can subscribe to any of the QuickBooks Online plans as per your specific requirements and harvest the numerable benefits of the program. However, as per your varied business requirements, you can change, QuickBooks Online subscription and billing info. It enables you to upgrade or downgrade the service subscription. In this post, we will discuss the comprehensive steps to change the billing info and subscription in QuickBooks Online.
If you have any queries related to QBO subscription, like how to cancel QuickBooks Online subscription or any other, give us a call on our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.417.5147 and get help from certified QuickBooks experts
What Information Can You Change In QuickBooks Online?
The QuickBooks Online subscription service enables you to change the following types of information from Company Settings or Account and Settings page in QuickBooks Online:
- Company and Personal Contact Info
- Next Payment Date and Amount
- Upgrade Info
- Company ID
- Subscription Status
- QuickBooks Online Version
- Billing Frequency
- Payment Method
How To Update Credit Card Information in QuickBooks Online?
You can easily change QuickBooks Online’s subscription and billing info by visiting Billing Subscription tab, and following the below-given steps:
- Launch QuickBooks Online and Select Settings and then select Account and Settings
- Next, you need to click on Billing Subscription
- Select Edit and enter the details to update your payment/billing info
Now that you are clear on how to update QuickBooks Online subscription and billing details let’s see how you can change your billing cycle in QuickBooks Online.
How To Change The Billing Cycle In QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online offers monthly and annual billing for its various services such as Simple Start, Plus, and Essentials. Following the below-given steps, you can change your billing schedule for your QuickBooks Online plan:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online account using accurate credentials
- Now go to the Settings and then select Accounts and Settings
- Next, you need to click on Billing and Subscription
- You may now select among the options Switch to monthly billing orSwitch to annual billing
- Select Switch after making your selection and then hit Done
How to Upgrade QuickBooks Online Subscription?
As your business grows, you can upgrade your QuickBooks Online Subscription. Follow the below-given steps:
- Open QuickBooks Online and then from Setting, select Account and Settings.
- Now you have to select the Billing & Subscription
- Next, in the QuickBooks Online section, select Upgrade.
- If you are unable to see any options in the QuickBooks menu, you’re already using the plan with the most features.
- Pick a suitable plan you want for your business, and then click Upgrade.
- Enter your payment information and select Confirm upgrade
Now as you are aware of the ways to change QuickBooks Online’s subscription and billing info, next we will discuss how to downgrade and upgrade your online subscription plan.
How To Downgrade Your QuickBooks Online Subscription?
If you don’t need the QuickBooks subscription with more advanced features, you can simply downgrade your QuickBooks Online subscription by following the below-given steps:
- In the QuickBooks Online tile, select Downgrade your plan.
- If you are unable to see any options, then you’re already using the basic plan.
- Select the plan that better suits your business.
How to Cancel QuickBooks Online Subscription?
If you want to cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription, you will need to log in as an administrator. Follow the below-given steps:
- From the QuickBooks Online tile, select Cancel your plan
- If you are using QuickBooks Online on the trial period, then select Cancel your trial
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to cancel your subscription
- You will receive an email for the cancellation of the QuickBooks Online subscription
Read More: Import QuickBooks Desktop to Online Edition in 10 Easy Steps
By following the steps explained in this post, you can change billing and subscription in QuickBooks Online. However, feel free to reach us at any time if you have anything unsorted in mind related to this post. Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.417.5147 and change QuickBooks Online’s subscription and billing info under professional’s guidance.