QuickBooks has proven itself as one of the most trusted accounting programs in handling day-to-day accounting operations efficiently for small to mid-sized businesses. You can harvest the numerable features and functions of the application by installing it on your system. However, while installing or updating QuickBooks, you can face various issues. QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can help you to resolve common QuickBooks installation issues. In this post, we will see some handy steps to repair QuickBooks Desktop installation to ensure the smooth and efficient performance of the application.
Wondering how to fix QuickBooks Desktop install errors? Dial our support number 1.800.579.9430 to get help from certified experts
Troubleshooting Procedures To Repair QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors
The various sets of troubleshooting steps described in this article demonstrate how to repair QuickBooks Desktop. Follow the steps with utmost attention in the below-given sequence:
Solution 1: Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub is a collection of various QuickBooks Tools all at one place, intended to repair common QuickBooks Desktop issues. To use the tool:
- Quit QuickBooks in the first place
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub file and save it to a suitable location
- Open the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and then follow the on-screen instructions carefully to install the tool
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- After the installation of the Tool, double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open it
Solution 2: Make Use Of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Now that you have QuickBooks Tool Hub installed on your Desktop, you can run Intuit QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to repair QuickBooks Desktop installation issues. Follow the below-given steps carefully:
- Double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open it
- Now from within the Tool Hub, select Installation Issues
- Select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to run it, and it will find and fix the common installation issues in the QuickBooks application
- Wait until the tool finishes its job and then restart your computer
If this QuickBooks Desktop repair tool fails to fix the error, move to the next solution.
Solution 3:Update Windows To The Latest Release
Outdated Windows OS can be one of the most obvious reasons behind the QuickBooks installation issues. Therefore, updating Windows to the latest release can repair QuickBooks Desktop installation problems:
- Check how to update Windows manually by using the link
- Wait until the update finishes and restart your system
- Try to open QuickBooks once again to check if the error is fixed
- If you are getting issues with the QuickBooks installation, try to install again
If QuickBooks Desktop file repair remains undone, then follow the next troubleshooting procedure.
Solution 4: Repair Windows Components Manually
Windows components such as MSXML, .Net Framework, C++ are essential for the smooth installation of the QuickBooks application. To repair these components, follow the below-stated steps:
Rebuild .Net Framework
- Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
- Save the downloaded file on your Desktop
- Terminate all the programs running in the background using Task Manager
- Now open QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe.
- Wait until the diagnosis of the Micorsoft.NET finishes and then restart your system.
Below is one more solution that can help you to repair QB Desktop installation issues.
Solution 5: Install QuickBooks In Selective Start-Up Mode
Sometimes third-party applications such as an anti-virus or anti-spyware act as interference with the installation of QuickBooks Desktop. When you install QuickBooks in selective startup mode or safe mode, it prevents the installation process from the hindrances causes due to these third-party applications. Perform this procedure to install QuickBooks fail-safely.
Need Professional Assistance To Repair QuickBooks Desktop!
If you need professional’s assistance in the resolution of common QuickBooks Desktop installation issues, feel free to dial our helpline number 1.800.579.9430. In no time, you will be connected to one of the dedicated experts who will guide you to repair QuickBooks Desktop installation until the error is removed.