Do you want to Change Payment Date on Schedule B Form 941 in QuickBooks? If yes, then continue reading the article for more info. Form 941 is conventionally a quarterly tax form, where last date of filing is the last day of the last month of a quarter for the users. Filing Schedule B (Form 941) is mandatory for you if you meet the following criteria:
- If you are a semi-weekly schedule depositor whose reported amount of employment taxes during your lookback period is $50,000 or more
- If you have a tax liability of $100,000 or more on any pre-defined date in the current or previous calendar year
- If you are a monthly schedule taxpayer who accumulated a tax liability of $100,000, or more on any day during the reporting period; in this case, the schedule will change into semi-weekly on the next day and will remain the same till the following calendar year.
If you are wondering how to change payment date on schedule B form 941 in QuickBooks, feel free to dial our helpline number 1.800.417.5147 and get help from experienced QB professionals
Steps to Edit Your Payment Date on Schedule B Form 941 in QuickBooks
These days many small and medium-sized businesses use QuickBooks for their accounting and finance management because of its handy yet advanced features. Apart from unparalleled accounting and bookkeeping features, it also lets users E-File 941 form making tax filing process a hassle-free affair. Users needs to be very careful while filing Form 941, as one needs to take care of many aspects.
Date of E-filing plays a vital role in the entire process, as the next filing date depends on it. If you want to change payment Date on Schedule B Form 941 in QuickBooks; then follow this blog till the end to learn and understand the entire process.
After receiving a lot of request from users like you, we have created a comprehensive guide, which is carefully designed for end-users. Each step is easy to implement and need no expert assistance.
- Launch QuickBooks Application on your system. Please ensure you have logged in as administrator.
- Now click on <Taxes>on the left navigation panel.
- Further, click to select the <Payroll Tax>
- Click the link <Edit your tax setup>.
- Under the Federal Tax Information, you would find the <Filing & Deposit Requirements>.
In case, it is showing monthly as the deposit schedule; you can review the <Pay Taxes> button to check the taxes that have not yet paid.
- Click on <Taxes>on the left navigation panel.
- Click to choose the <Payroll Tax> tab.
- Click on the Pay Taxes button.
To change the 941 deposit schedule or payment Date on Schedule B Form 941 in QuickBooks:
Follow the below-given steps with the utmost care and attention to get the task accomplished:
- Click the <Gear icon>from the top right corner.
- Now go to <Settings>.
- Under <Settings>, click on <Payroll Settings>.
- In this step, go to <Taxes>
- Under <Taxes>, click to select <Federal Taxes>.
- Click on <Change>or <add a new schedule>.
- Further, find your old tax deposit schedule and click <Delete>
- Click to select the <new filing and deposit schedule>, and select an <effective date>.
- Click to select <OK>.
These steps can help you to change the payment date on schedule b form 941 in QuickBooks.
Read More: QuickBooks Error C 224: Resolve with the Easiest Solutions
Need Help from Qualified QuickBooks Experts?
Hope you find this guide helpful and you were able to change payment Date on Schedule B Form 941 in QuickBooks successfully. In case you were unable to understand the steps or this guide didn’t turn out to be helpful; then you can always avail assistance from QuickBooks experts anytime round the clock. Give us a call on our helpline number 1.800.417.5147, and once you are connected, our experts will guide you on how to change payment date on schedule B form 941 in QuickBooks.