Sage 50 is a versatile accounting software catering to the needs of all types of business organizations. Despite its rich features, the application is prone to face glitches due to misconfiguration at the other end. Several users have encountered a trigger saying, “Sage 50 Cannot Be Started Error. Please reboot your computer or click here for more information.” There can be numerous causes behind this error, to name a few, incomplete Sage 50 installation, block imposed by the system firewall or the anti-virus app etc. this blog will provide you with the easiest methods to get rid of the Sage 50 error.
It is advised to perform all troubleshooting methods under the supervision of an expert to avoid damage to your computer. Get in touch with a Sage 50 expert now via a Toll-Free helpline number1.800.579.9430.
Factors leading to Sage 50 Cannot Be Started Error
- The Sage 50 shortcut is damaged.
- The data path is incorrect.
- Corrupted Sage 50 files.
- Sage 50 is running in the Compatibility mode.
- Important Windows files have been deleted.
Quick Fixes for Sage 50 Cannot Be Started Error
Follow the steps mentioned to resolve the Sage 50 Cannot Be Started Error all by yourself-
Method 1: Configure the Compatibility Mode
- Navigate to the Sage 50 icon.
- Right-click on the icon.
- Select the Properties option.
- Tap on the Compatibility button.
- Now click on the Change Settings for All Users option.
- Uncheck the Run this Program in Compatibility Mode box.
- Press Apply.
- Hit the OK button.
Method 2: Verify the Data Path Settings
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard.
- The Run prompt will appear on your screen.
- In the search field, type useraccountcontrolsettings.
- Click on OK.
- In the following window, tap on the Never Notify button.
- Select OK.
- If the system asks for confirmation, approve it.
- Reboot your device.
Method 3: Run Sage 50 as Admin
- Locate the Sage 50 icon on your desktop.
- Right-click on it.
- Select Run as Administrator.
- Click Yes on the next prompt.
- Allow the program to run on the system.
- Restart your computer.
- Open Sage 50 to check if the issue has been resolved.
We now understand the triggers contributing to the Sage 50 Cannot Be Started Error and the solutions with this blog. If the instructions mentioned above did not resolve the issue for you, you must contact Sage 50 Support via 1.800.579.9430 and get to fix it in a fraction of seconds.