Intuit’s website ViewMyPaycheck enables employers to provide their employees with online access to their paycheck information. However, many of the users have reported “view my paycheck not working” issue while trying to view their paychecks from Intuit. View My Paycheck feature makes employers free from printing and mailing pay stubs every payday. Furthermore, it also eliminates the need to replace damaged pay stubs. In this post, we will discuss how to get rid of “view my paycheck not working” error in simple steps.
Unable to use the view of my paycheck feature due to some technical difficulties? Dial our helpline number 1.800.579.9430 to get immediate technical assistance
How Do I Activate View My Paycheck In QuickBooks?
In the first place, you need to sign up View My Paycheck website to run your payroll in QuickBooks Desktop. Next, you need to upload the paycheck information to your Intuit account. Enter your sign-in credentials to log in the website where you can check your pay stubs. Below are the steps on how to set up view my paycheck in QuickBooks:
- Make sure that you are using the latest updated version of the QuickBooks and the latest payroll updates.
- Proceeding further, select Employees and then further select Manage Payroll Cloud Services.
- If you are not able to locate the payroll cloud services option, it means you don’t have the latest payroll update installed on your system. (Update Payroll Now)
- Now check-mark the box against View My Paycheck.
- Create or confirm a PIN used to send payroll data when you are prompted to do so.
- Hit on Save Changes and move to the next step.
- When the confirmation box appears, click on Return to QuickBooks.
- Before employees sign up to access for ViewMyPaycheck, you need to upload their respective paychecks.
How To Fix Unable To View Paycheck Via Intuit Website” Issue?
If you are experiencing “view my paycheck not working” error, then the below-given steps can help in troubleshooting the issue:
Solution 1: Access QuickBooks Workforce In A Private Browser
Sometimes, the view my paycheck not working issue can take place when employees fail to login into QuickBooks Workforce from their regular browser. To fix this issue, you need to try it using private browser by following the below-given steps:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Command + Option + P
If the error persists, and you are wondering why can’t I view my paycheck on Intuit, follow the next troubleshooting solution.
Solution 2: Clear Your Browser’s Cache
Your browser’s cache saves files on your computer so that when you visit the website next time, it loads faster. However, as time passes, the memory gets full with outdated files evoking various QuickBooks issues such as view my paycheck not working error. To get rid of this error, you need to clear cache from time to time and also clear your Intuit-specific cookies.
Solution 3: Ensure That You Are Using A Supported And Up-To-Date Browser
View my paycheck not working problem can also be resulted when you are not using a supported and up-to-date browser. In this case, make sure that the browser you are trying to access QuickBooks Workforce from, is compatible with the QuickBooks and also ensure that it is updated to the latest maintenance release. If not, update your browser to get rid of the concerned error.
Need Help From Qualified QB Experts?
This post can help in resolving your query on how do I enable view my paycheck in QuickBooks. However, if you need help with technical difficulties while resolving the error, give us a call on our helpline number 1.800.579.9430. In a few seconds, you will be connected with one of our dedicated QB experts who will guide in getting rid of the “view my paycheck not working” issue.