QuickBooks Express Web Connect is an improved version of the QuickBooks Direct Connect that can help you in establishing a secure connection with your bank so that you can download transactions into QuickBooks. However, you may encounter QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors while setting up or running the service. When the error occurs, you may not be able to download your bank transactions, and therefore, you need to fix it immediately. In this post, we will discuss and troubleshoot common QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors.
Receiving set up error message in Express Web Connect QuickBooks? Give us a call on our helpline number 1.800.579.9430 to get immediate technical assistance
How To Troubleshoot Express Web Connect Not Working In QuickBooks Error?
There are several QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors you may experience while setting up the service or downloading the bank transaction. Below, we have listed some common errors and their relevant troubleshooting solutions. Let’s proceed!
QuickBooks authentication.user.credentials error:
QuickBooks authentication.user.credentials error can take place due to the issue of saved login credentials of Intuit User account. This is one of the perplexing QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors that can prevent you from accessing your financial institution. Follow the below-given steps with the utmost attention to resolve this error:
- Launch QuickBooks in the first place and then click on the Help menu.
- Next, click on Reset Intuit ID.
- When the text field appears, type YES and hit OK.
- In the Company file, go to My Company.
- Proceeding further, choose Sing-in.
- Enter accurate Intuit credentials to log in.
- Connect to your bank and check if the QuickBooks Express Web Connect error is fixed.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 198 Related To Express Web Connect?
QuickBooks error 198 is also one of the QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors that can take place when a regular QB user tries to log in with a different user ID. Below are the steps that can help you in resolving the error:
- First of all, click on the Company menu.
- Now you need to select My Company.
- Proceeding further, click on Sign out.
- Finally, set up the bank feed by logging into your Intuit ID and try to download the bank transaction to check if the QuickBooks error 198 is resolved.
QuickBooks Error 350 (Deactivated Bank Feeds)
QuickBooks error 350 can take place when a connection with the bank feeds gets deactivated. Below are some main reasons that can evoke error 350 in QuickBooks as listed in the below-given steps:
- When access to the bank feeds has been removed by your bank.
- It is possible that a different company file has been used do download the transactions.
Now that, you know the possible reasons behind the QuickBooks error 350, follow the below-given steps to troubleshoot QuickBooks Express Web Connect error:
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop application and move to the Lists.
- Next, you need to click on the Chart of Accounts.
- Proceeding further, right-click on the account that you want to deactivate.
- After that, choose the Edit Account option.
- Now go to the Bank Settings and Deactivate all online services.
- Hit OK to confirm.
- Click Save & Close to finish the task.
These steps can help in getting rid of one of the most daunting QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors.
Read More: How to Open Accountant’s Copy In QuickBooks?
Need More Help?
The steps discussed in this post can be helpful if you are experiencing “Express Web Connect not working in QuickBooks” issue. However, if you feel like talking to a QB expert regarding the same issue, give us a call on our helpline number1.800.579.9430. In no time, you will be connected to an expert who will assist in troubleshooting the discussed instances of QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors.