QuickBooks error with status code 3000 can take place during a financial exchange between QuickBooks Desktop POS and QuickBooks Desktop. There are various instances of 3000 status code errors in QuickBooks that you may encounter while using the QuickBooks POS service, such as error code 3140, 3120, 3170, 3180, and various others. In this post, we will discuss some common QB error with status code 3000 and resolve them using relevant troubleshooting methods.
Need professional resolution for QuickBooks error message 3000? Dial our helpline number 1.800.417.5147 to get immediate technical assistance
How To Troubleshoot Various Instances Of QuickBooks Error Code 3000?
Below are some common instances of QuickBooks POS 3000 error code and their possible troubleshooting solutions. Before you proceed, don’t forget to create a backup of your QuickBooks POS file and QuickBooks Desktop File. Perform the described steps with full care and attention:
Employee Hours Status code: 3000; Status message: The given object ID in the field “list id”: is invalid.
- The Employee is inactive
- Track data is not properly set up in QuickBooks.
Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error with status code 3000
To resolve this QuickBooks error with status code 3000, follow the below-given solutions:
Solution 1: Set Up Track Data Time In QuickBooks Financial
- Open QuickBooks and select Employees Center from the Employee tab.
- Now look for the employee mentioned in the activity log.
- Right-click the employee name and then and hit Edit Employee.
- Next, move to the Payroll Info.
- Checkmark the box against Use time data to create paychecks and hit OK.
If QB error with status code 3000 continues, then try the next solution.
Solution 2: Set Up An Inactive Employee to Fix QuickBooks Error with status code 3000
- Open QuickBooks, select Employee and then further select Employee Center.
- From the Employees column, click All Employees from the drop-down list.
- Locate the employees from the activity log.
- Right-click the employee name and hit Make Employee Active.
Status code: 3000; Status message: The given object ID in the field “list id”: is invalid
This is another instance of QB error with status code 3000, you may see during a financial exchange between QBPOS and QuickBooks Desktop software. To fix:
- Navigate to the downloads and updates of Intuit.
- Check which version of the QuickBooks application is installed on your system.
- Click Get Latest Updates.
Error Status code 3100: Status message: the name “#######” of the list element is already in use
This error also belongs to QB error with status code 3000 series that can take place if a customer or vendor is damaged or duplicated from QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Point of Sale. Before you start troubleshooting, switch to the single-user mode. Also, create a backup of your company file to prevent permanent data loss.
Solution 3: Find Duplicate Names
To get rid of QB status code 3000 series error, follow the below-given steps:
In QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to the Customers/Vendors menu and hit Customer (Vendor) List.
- Now check if a duplicate name exists.
- On finding, merge the duplicate names.
- If there are no duplicate names, try the next solution for resolving Intuit error code 3000.
In QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale:
- From Customers (Purchasing) menu, hit Customer (Vendor) list.
- Now enter the name in the search box to check if there is a duplicate name.
- Click “I want to” drop-down menu and then select Merge.
- Your previous step will open the Merge menu on the screen. Hit Customer/Vendor you want to keep or merge.
- Finally, click Merge Customers/Vendors.
This post is a genuine effort to help users dealing with QuickBooks error 3000. However, if you have any technical issues while performing the steps to fix QB POS error status code 3000, dial our helpline number 1.800.417.5147. It will connect you with our experts who will guide in resolving Error with Status Code 3000.