QuickBooks error 6069 is another annoying error code from -6000 series that prevents users from accessing the company file. The error takes place when the original company file is replaced with a copy or a backup file having the same name, and the original file has been moved to a different location. There are a number of possible reasons that promote error 6069 in QuickBooks. Read the full blog to find the causes, symptoms, and troubleshooting steps to resolve the error while accessing your company file.
Getting QuickBooks Desktop error 6069 while installing the program? Dial QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 to get help from QB-geeks
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 6069
Several reasons as listed below:
- Incomplete, damaged, or corrupt download of the QuickBooks application is one of the most common reasons behind the error code
- Detrimental attack from virus or malware to the program or related files
- Damage in Windows registry can also promote the error by affecting QuickBooks
- Third-party applications blocking QuickBooks software can also promote error: 6069
- Errors accessing QuickBooks Sync Manager
QB error message 6069 is the first indication that appears on your screen and crashes your active program. The error message prompts that QuickBooks is experiencing some trouble and needs to be closed. The sluggish performance of the software or computer can also be experienced with the arrival of the error. Your system starts freezing periodically for a few seconds every time. Besides, your Windows gets closed to minimize the harm caused due to the error.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6069 While Opening the Company File?
There are several instances when this same error can crop up, such as the installation of the QuickBooks software or the start-up or shutdown of your computer. When you keep track of the error code, you can fix it with utter ease. Below are the steps that can help you in resolving the Intuit QB Error code 6069:
- log into your computer as Administrator
- Now open Intuit Sync Manager
- Move to the Options and then hit Show Details
- Next, select the company name and right-click on it to display the drop-down
- Select Company Info from the list
- Check if the path listed as the location is correct
- After verifying, go back to the company folder again and replace the copy or backup file with the original company file that was moved.
Now try to open the company file again.
Need To Consult A QB Expert!
QuickBooks is undoubtedly one of the most preferred accounting applications for offering powerful accounting features and functions. However, it is not devoid of the technical glitches, and you may keep getting multi-faceted technical issues while harvesting the benefits of the QuickBooks. Technical issues not only hamper your accounting management operations but also affect your peace of mind. Fret not! Just dial our QuickBooks support phone number 1.800.579.9430 and get instant troubleshooting solutions for a broad spectrum of troublesome error codes such as QuickBooks error code 6069.