You can print pay stubs in QuickBooks and use it for your employees. The application enables you to print several pay stubs at once or print them one at a time. The pay stubs have your company name, address, and phone number at the top and bottom of it. You can print employee pay stubs using a few simple steps and a plain paper to print it. In this post, we will learn the simple steps to print your pay stubs.
Wondering how to print check stubs in QuickBooks? Dial our helpline number 1.800.417.5147 to get assistance from certified QB experts
What Is Pay Stubs In QuickBooks?
Before you proceed to print pay stubs in QuickBooks, you need to know what is a pay stub in the first place. QuickBooks pay stub is a feature in the application that enables the users to email the pay stubs from QuickBooks Desktop to the employee. The pay stubs in QuickBooks act as a physical record of the paycheck amount and the date. They are basically password-protected PDF attachments. When you print pay stubs in QuickBooks, you need to ensure that the dollar amount must be accurate.
How To Print Employee Pay Stub In QuickBooks?
Here in this post, we will discuss the various procedures to print the payment stub in QuickBooks application. Follow the steps with the utmost attention:
Procedure 1: Print Pay Stubs From QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
To print pay stubs in QuickBooks from QB Desktop file menu:
- From the File menu, select Print Forms and then further select Go to pay stubs.
- Now choose the Payroll bank account and provide the date range that you want to get printed.
- Next, select the “employee” from the Employee drop-down if you want to filer by “one employee”.
- After that, choose the column alongside the date, and Pay Stubs to be printed.
- You may see the Pay Stubs before printing it by selecting the Preview option.
- Choose Preferences for company and employee information that you want on the Pay Stub.
- To print the Global message for each pay stub, type the text in the company message.
- Now choose Print.
- Choose Help option to get information about the Print Pay stubs window.
Procedure 2: Print Through The Paycheck List
To print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop using the paycheck list, you need to perform the below-given steps:
- First of all, choose Employees from the left side navigation bar.
- Now hit the Employee name whom you want to pay.
- Next, from within the employee’s page, hit Paycheck List.
- After that, you need to select “Checks to pay”.
- Check if the check numbers are applicable.
- From drop-down arrow, choose Batch Action and choose Print.
Procedure 3: Print Payment Stub In QuickBooks From Paycheck
To print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop using this method, perform the below-given steps:
- Open paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Choose the Print icon in the check and select Pay Stub.
Read More: How To Create Transaction Rules in QuickBooks?
Need Professional Assistance?
This post elaborates on the various steps to print pay stubs in QB. However, if any step is not clear to you, or you are still wondering how do I print old pay stubs in QB, give us a call on our helpline number 1.800.417.5147. Our dedicated experts will guide you with intelligible assistance so that you can print pay stubs in QuickBooks with the utmost ease.