When you link your bank account to QuickBooks, it becomes easier to keep track of your financial transactions, income & expenditure, and profits & losses in your business. Having a clear business insight can help you to make well-informed decisions to grow and maximize your business profits. Moreover, you can keep your business reports up to date by connecting your bank account to QuickBooks. Follow this blog until the end to get all your queries answered related to the QuickBooks-Bank linking.
Not sure how to link your bank account to QuickBooks! Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 to get swift professional help
How Can I Link Bank Account To QuickBooks?
You can get it done mainly in two ways:
- You can perform this task by navigating through the Banking section
- You can find the option to connect QuickBooks to bank account in Chart Of Accounts section
Method 1: Link Bank or Credit Cards to QuickBooks through the Banking Section
To connect/link bank account to QuickBooks Desktop through the banking section, you need to follow the below-listed steps:
- In the first place, you have to log in to your QuickBooks application
- Now, from the left panel, select Banking and then move to Add Account
- On this window, you have to select your banking institution from the list
- Now insert the User ID and Password to log in to your bank’s legit website
- Hit Continue
- Select Securely Connect after confirming security verification for your financial institution
- Select bank logo and click Account Type and it will open a drop-down list
- From the list, you may choose either bank or credit card. Alternatively, you can create a new one by clicking on + Add new
- Click Connect and define the range of the transactions you want to download (it can be either more than 90 days or less than 90 days).
Method 2: Add a New Bank Account in QuickBooks via Chart of Accounts
Follow the below-listed steps carefully to get it done:
- Launch QuickBooks application and select gear located on the top of the home screen
- Now hit Chart Of Accounts and choose the bank you want to connect in the action column
- Next, click Account History and select Connect Bank from the drop-down list
- Follow the on-screen prompts carefully and wait until you Finish the bank connecting process
Once you connect an existing bank via Chart of Accounts, you can download your transactions anytime.
Note: In case, while linking your bank account if you encounter an error with error code 324 then follow our article How to Fix QuickBooks Error 324 for detailed troubleshooting instructions.
Unable To Add/Connect Bank Account With Intuit QuickBooks!
The above-described steps provide the best way to link bank account to QuickBooks Desktop Pro. However, due to some technical unease if you are unable to follow the steps, don’t panic. Dial our QuickBooks error support helpline number 1.800.579.9430 and get in touch with our QB experts to link bank account to QuickBooks.