If you are wondering how to view copies of filed taxes in QuickBooks Assisted Payroll from Payroll Tax Center, then this article is for you. Users having a subscription to the QuickBooks Assisted Payroll can get their state and federal taxes filed and download the PDF reports securely from QuickBooks Desktop application. To view and print the filed forms, you need to wait for 35 days after the end of the quarter. By reading this post until the end, you will get to know how to view copies of filed taxes in QuickBooks and how to get a print of it.
How to view QuickBooks quarterly tax reports! Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 to get all the related queries related to the files taxes in QuickBooks answered by certified QB experts
How To View & Print Copies Of Filed Taxes From Within QuickBooks Application?
Printing the copies of the filed taxes can help you to send it to your accounting personnel to keep track of the filings in the company record. To view and print the copies of files taxes in QuickBooks, follow the below-given steps:
- Launch QuickBooks application and from under the Employees tab, click Payroll Center
- Now click View/Print forms and W-2sunder File Forms
- Provide the PIN of your payroll in the specified area and then hit OK
- Next, you need to click on the Filed Forms located at the top-right corner of the Payroll Tax Center
- Make the selection of the form you want to view or print
- Finally, select Open/Savefrom the bottom of the list of filings
Note: if you want to email the form, then you need to follow the given-series of action:
- File > Send > Page by Email
- Alternatively, you can add the file as an attachment to your email in the case; you have already saved it to the system.
Now that you have a fair idea on how to view filed taxes in the payroll tax center, you can perform the steps on your own to get the job done. Sometimes, you may not be able to view or print filed taxes PDF reports due to the pop-up blocker. In this situation, you need to press and hold CTRL+keys together immediately after the PTC launches and don’t release the keys until the PDF file opens.
Need Help From Certified Experts!
If you are still wondering how to print filed taxes in the payroll tax center, or have other related queries, then feel free to give us a call on our QuickBooks error support helpline number 1.800.579.9430. You can get all your queries resolved after getting connected to a QB expert. Besides, you can get instant for all the issues you may encounter viewing or printing tax forms form QuickBooks applications. Backed by an expert’s guidance, You can now view copies of filed taxes in QuickBooks application with the utmost ease.