If you are not sure how to import invoices in QuickBooks, then reading this post until the end can help. The QuickBooks import invoice feature helps users to make a smooth transaction into Quickbooks from their legacy accounting software. You can import all your financial data into your QuickBooks to reap the numerable benefits of the QB application. Importing invoices into QuickBooks Desktop is a daunting task as it can impose a threat to your accounting data. Fret not! In this post, we will discuss how to import invoices in QuickBooks in simple steps.
Having trouble while importing invoices in QuickBooks application? Contact our experts using helpline number 1.800.579.9430 to acquire relevant help
How To Import Invoices From Excel Into QuickBooks?
Below are the steps to import invoices into QuickBooks Online:
- Launch QuickBooks and from within the File menu, click Utilities.
- Next, choose Import, and it will open the Quickbooks import invoices wizard.
- From the given options, hit on Excel files for QuickBooks import invoices from Excel and select advanced import. Now select the file you need to import.
- After that, go to Preferences and choose the way you want QuickBooks to deal with the errors and duplicate data that can arise during the process.
- Click Preview to make a final check on the imported files and then hit OK. Wait for the confirmation message, and once it comes into sight, the job is done.
These steps elaborate on how to import invoices in QuickBooks.
Standard Procedure To Import Data into QuickBooks
Now that you know how to import invoices into QB Enterprise from Excel, let’s discuss the easy step for the standard options:
- Launch QuickBooks, and select Utilities from the File menu and then further select Import.
- Now from the Import drop-down menu, you need to select excel files you want to import into QuickBooks.
- Click No when you are asked to add or edit multiple entries.
- Proceeding further, follow the import wizard command and choose the type of data you want to import.
- In the end, QuickBooks will open a formatted excel spreadsheet for your files and Import invoices from Excel To QuickBooks.
Manually Enter Invoices In QuickBooks Application
If the option to import invoices from Excel to QB is unavailable, you can manually enter the past invoices you have. Follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, click on the Plus icon.
- Next, you need to select the Sales Receipt from under the Customers.
- After that, select the name of the customer or create a new one.
- Now enter all the required information and select Save and Close to finish the task.
Need Help From Experts?
This post is a genuine attempt to help users who are wondering how do I import invoices into QB Desktop application. At any point, if you feel like talking to a QB expert, feel free to dial our helpline number 1.800.579.9430. It will help you to reach out one of our dedicated QB experts who will help you with your query on how to import invoices in QuickBooks in easy steps.