The QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants can help users to manage the key competencies of their business payroll such as direct deposit, Online payroll tax payments and various others. It can help the accountants to manage the client reports with useful monitoring and reporting features. In this post, we will discuss the main functions of the QuickBooks enhanced payroll for accountants and how users can get the maximum out of their accounting solution.
Planning to get the Intuit QuickBooks enhanced payroll for accountants? Give us a call on our helpline number 1.800.579.9430 and hear from our experts about your QB product
Main Functions of QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll for Accountants
Subscribing to an enhanced payroll service offers numerable benefits to your day-to-day payroll operation management:
- QB enhanced payroll for accountants enables direct integration with the QuickBooks related components.
- You can print your payroll checks.
- The number of users that can be accommodated in the enhanced payroll version depends upon your licensed QuickBooks version.
- You can access various functions such as workflow functions, multi-client management, payroll overviews and various others.
- QuickBooks enhanced payroll for accountants comes with a cap of 50 clients. However, you can add more clients by purchasing an additional license.
- The installation of the new update is easier with a “setup wizard aid.”
- The employee reimbursement process is easy with the QB enhanced payroll, as you can categorize them as, full or part-time, commissioned, contract labour, or salaried.
- The Pay As You Go system involves regular payments made by employers, which is included in enhanced payroll for accountants as a combined effort from the Intuit and Hartford.
- The data-entry screen option enables speedy data entries in reduced time and efforts.
Features You Can Get with QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants Subscription
The enhanced payroll for accountants in QB comes with several robust features, as stated in the below-given list:
- Easy reporting and monitoring of the client management reports, expense reports, tax liabilities, and period comparisons.
- It enables users to save reports in various formats such as PDF, Word and Excel.
- Users can customize the QB enhanced payroll for accountants as per their specific requirements.
- The user-friendly dashboard of this payroll solution can help users to view all the pending dates and manage limited due-date functions.
- With the employee overview screen, you can check individual rate and deduction data.
- You can access State, Federal, and Local reports.
- On preparing e-payment options, you can get compliance report automatically, without paying any extra cost.
Export & Import Feature:
QuickBooks enhanced payroll for accountants enables users to export and import data in various formats such as CSV or Excel. Utilizing the mapping option, you can easily import data from the different systems.
View My Paycheck Feature:
This feature in Intuit enhances payroll for accountants enables the W-2 employees to login, view, and print all of their paycheck information. You may not be able to access this feature in other payroll solutions of the QuickBooks Desktop application.
Who Can Purchase It?
QuickBooks enhanced payroll for accountant’s cost and amazing features makes it a suitable choice for the accountants with small customer bases. However, if you want to scale up, you can add more clients by purchasing an additional license. You can use this solution with the QuickBooks Desktop 2009 or later versions of the QB application. If you are getting a message that reads, “QB enhanced payroll for accountants” service is not currently available, you can get help from our dedicated QB experts.
Steps to Subscribe QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll Services
- First, open QuickBooks Online.
- From the top right, select the Gear icon.
- Get to the Account and Settings and choose Billing & Subscription.
- Choose one of the payroll services and click Subscribe.
- Provide the details for the required fields.
- Last, click Subscribe.
After subscribing, follow the steps given below to add your accountant as a Company admin to do payroll on your behalf:
- Again, click on the Gear icon.
- Select Manage users.
- Next, click on Add user button and provide the required info.
- Select Save.
Enhanced payroll for accountants in QB offers robust solutions to the accountants to manage their client’s payroll processes. You can effectively handle your financial transactions, payroll taxes, and payments with the utmost ease. However, if you have any query related to QuickBooks enhanced payroll for accountants, dial our helpline number 1.800.579.9430 to get immediate response.