QuickBooks export to excel not working error occurs when QuickBooks fails to export reports and other forms to Microsoft Excel. It is a rare technical error that can take place due to malfunctioning MS Excel application. Using an outdated version of the QuickBooks application can also cause QuickBooks to crash when exporting to Excel error on your screen. This issue can be experienced when a regular QB user tries to upgrade the QuickBooks application, and the upgrade process gets hindered. Here in this post, we will discuss some of the main reasons behind the “QuickBooks Excel could not open the Data file” error.
If QuickBooks Excel export not working while sending the employee payroll data to Excel, feel free to dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430, and get relevant assistance
Primary Causes Behind QuickBooks Export To Excel Failure
Below are some main reasons that can bring forth QuickBooks export to Excel not working error:
- When the required QuickBooks upgrade is long due
- If you are using an outdated version of the QuickBooks Desktop application (Update QuickBooks Now)
- QuickBooks export to Excel error can also occur due to a hindered QuickBooks update process
- Corrupted Microsoft Excel is one of the most apparent reasons behind the error
- Partial or damaged installation of the QuickBooks Desktop software
How To Troubleshoot “QuickBooks Freezes When Exporting to Excel” Issue?
Now that you have seen the multi-faceted issues responsible for evoking QuickBooks export to Excel now working issue, follow the below-given solutions to resolve the error.
If you are unable to export data from QuickBooks to Excel as a required QuickBooks upgrade is long due, then upgrade QuickBooks in the first place for the error-resolution. Follow the below-given steps to get it done:
- Login your QuickBooks account with accurate credentials
- After that, you have to purchase the latest version of the software and then download the file on your Desktop
- Next, run the setup and Uninstall Existing version of QuickBooks for any error that might take place
- Finally, install the latest version with complete precision
If you are facing QuickBooks export to the Excel failure issue in the application, then updating the application can bring luck to the error-resolution.
- Make sure that you have a stable Internet connection and open QuickBooks on your computer.
- Now go to the main menu and hit Update
- Wait until the update finishes and try to export from QuickBooks to Excel to check if the error is resolved.
Damaged MS Excel can prevent QuickBooks from finding the files required for data export. To enable QuickBooks to identify that you have Excel installed on your system, you have to repair the corrupted MS Excel application. If QuickBooks export to Excel not working issue persists after performing all the troubleshooting procedures, dial our support number 1.800.579.9430 to acquire a swift technical leisure.